Iron Maiden

shail

Why do you care? The R&R Hall of Fame is mostly bullshit anyways. It doesn't make Maiden better to be a member. It doesn't mean anything.

Now that RUSH is in, the Hall is completely legit! :16ton:

Why do you care? The R&R Hall of Fame is mostly bullshit anyways. It doesn't make Maiden better to be a member. It doesn't mean anything.

Now that RUSH is in, the Hall is completely legit! :16ton:

I see them bending to pressure from fans. The fact that DEEP PURPLE of all bands is not in after all these years is evidence that the hall is worthless.

• Like 1

Totally agree that the Hall is a joke. Also agree that it is strange that Maiden is not in. That being said, why is Judas Priest not in the hall? Why is Deep Purple not in the hall? Why is Journey not in the hall? Why is Yes not in the hall? Why is Tull not in? Why is Reo Speedwagon not in the hall? Why is Styx not in the hall? Why is Kansas not in? Why is Boston not in? For that matter, why are any number of Rap "Performers" in there? If some of those Rap "artists" and Madonna can get in why not the above groups? Why not even Triumph or Def Leopard (which are more deserving - IMO - than the rap "artists")

The OP has a good question but it could (obviously) be expanded as I have just done.

Its a miracle Rush got in. I never thought it would happen.

• Like 2

Totally agree that the Hall is a joke. Also agree that it is strange that Maiden is not in. That being said, why is Judas Priest not in the hall? Why is Deep Purple not in the hall? Why is Journey not in the hall? Why is Yes not in the hall? Why is Tull not in? Why is Reo Speedwagon not in the hall? Why is Styx not in the hall? Why is Kansas not in? Why is Boston not in? For that matter, why are any number of Rap "Performers" in there? If some of those Rap "artists" and Madonna can get in why not the above groups? Why not even Triumph or Def Leopard (which are more deserving - IMO - than the rap "artists")

The OP has a good question but it could (obviously) be expanded as I have just done.

Its a miracle Rush got in. I never thought it would happen.

Wish I knew what it was about Madonna...

Because the hall doesn't care for metal at all. I believe Black Sabbath and Metallica are the only bands from the genre that are in it. If they do let more metal acts in then Judas Priest and Maiden should be next.

The place is a Joke. I agree they belong but a few bands should go in before them .....

Deep Purple

Kiss

Judas Priest

Those are the Hard Rock/Metal bands . You also have Yes, Kansas , Cheap Trick , Journey ect