Rush Tour Rolling Stone Offices w/Interview

Powderfinger

Thanks for posting. I thought for sure it was gonna' be another April Fool's prank.

Thanks for posting. I thought for sure it was gonna' be another April Fool's prank.

No kidding. Boy, Rolling Stone has really warmed up to Rush in recent months. But as someone suggested in a separate thread, perhaps their doing so isn't entirely disingenuous. It might be that turnover in recent years has resulted in new staff members who want to correct previous mistakes. Or, then again, they could just be trying to capitalize on Rush's late-career popularity and trendiness. Either way, Geddy and Alex certainly don't seem to be holding a grudge.

• Like 1

Either way, Geddy and Alex certainly don't seem to be holding a grudge.

They are way too classy to hold a grudge.

• Like 2

Best part of this video is Geddy's very subtle shots about the non musical covers..
  • Like 1

Maybe cops from Florida might have a little grudge against them....plus the legal system down there...oh and the hotel where it happened Edited by Tombstone Mountain

That's for us fans to do!

Oh Rush, it's cool to like you now and you're popular. Bend over so we can http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/images/smilies/kissass.gif

Totally agree... we Canadians, eh?

• Like 1

For some reason my "enter" key won't work in this forum. I tried it in a word doc thing and it's fine. Anyone else notice this? I can't use the mouse to reposition the cursor either in here.

That's a great interview! To find out where they were the night John Lennon was shot and what they were recording (I never knew that) - I remember exactly where I was too. To hear about their idols and influences is absolutely wonderful. What memories they have!

Thanks for posting, Powderfinger! :haz:

:)

That's a great interview! To find out where they were the night John Lennon was shot and what they were recording (I never knew that) - I remember exactly where I was too. To hear about their idols and influences is absolutely wonderful. What memories they have!

Thanks for posting, Powderfinger! :haz:

:)

I was living in Savannah, GA when Lennon was shot. I was watching the 6 pm news... couldn't believe it. Still can't. Good interview in RS though!!

Maybe cops from Florida might have a little grudge against them....plus the legal system down there...oh and the hotel where it happened

tombstone. Can you elaborate on this post? What happened? When? Where?

Thanks in Advance.