Black Sabbath Officially Announce New Album ’13′!

fonzbear2000

I'm coming out of a Maiden binge, and at work the last couple of days I've been working up to an Ozzy era binge in anticipation of 13. Yesterday I listened to Technical Ecstasy and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Today it was Sabotage. I might throw on Live at Last. Never understood why the band was so against that recording, quality wise. I think they sound great. Copyright and creative control over the release is a different issue, but the performance is solid.

The riff in the video sounds awesome. I'm pumped for the album now, from a thirty second clip.

Full power to fanboy processors, engage! :P

whats going on???

Wrong thread...I think the Marvin Gaye thread is a few pages back.

Ozzy Osbourne took to Facebook to reveal he'd fallen off the wagon but says he's now 44 days sober.

"For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs," he says in the post. "I was in a very dark place," he adds, and did not treat his family well (though his language was a bit stronger than that). He also refuted reports that he and Sharon Osbourne are headed for divorce. "I’m just trying to be a better person. I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans."

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2013/04/ozzy_osbourne_sober.html

He should apologize. Go figure he's lied to all of the fans for the past 18 months.

His insecurities are aggravatingly hurting this reunion. Perhaps that is why Wilk left. This shit just throws a wrench right into the damned middle of this already fragile reunion.