I HAVE AN IQ OF 130 xD

Mr. Not

132, 128, and 129 to be exact... According to three tests.

Time to gloat!

...Wait a second, didn't Stephen Hawking say something about this?

Well if this is true, if IQ is truly an accurate determination of one's actual intelligence, then boy have my decisions screwed me over.

I'll take it with a grain of salt... Or half. I'm nothing short of flattered, but I don't buy it.

I wouldn't bet my life on what hexagon looks like without googling. Five sides right? *crosses fingers*

Puts you in the company of a number of notorious serial killers.

I wonder if Rush fans have higher IQs on average than say AC/DC fans or Van Halen fans? Not to take anything away from those fans (or bands), but Rush has always been described as a "thinking person's band". I haven't been driven to learn about Coleridge's Kubla Khan (which I read and enjoyed) or Ayn Rand (who I read and dismissed) or black holes (well, I always had an interest in astronomy) by listening to Dirty Deeds or Van Halen I.

I have a rough idea of what my IQ is. I took an online test once many years ago when I was ...er... stoned as a bejesus. Someone else gave me a test another time and after scoring it (he wouldn't tell me what I scored) but did tell me I easily qualified for MENSA (I didn't realize there was gradation in admission requirements...oooo you're a 135, so you're on probation until you say something really smart... :unsure: ). I never joined, I couldn't see a purpose and it isn't important to me.

I remember hearing many years ago that one needed an IQ of 35 to bark (42 to meow). I have no idea how that is relevant, but I always remembered it. Cats are smarter than dogs? Having two dogs who are owned by the cat, I believe it.

I wonder if Rush fans have higher IQs on average than say AC/DC fans or Van Halen fans? Not to take anything away from those fans (or bands), but Rush has always been described as a "thinking person's band". I haven't been driven to learn about Coleridge's Kubla Khan (which I read and enjoyed) or Ayn Rand (who I read and dismissed) or black holes (well, I always had an interest in astronomy) by listening to Dirty Deeds or Van Halen I.

I have a rough idea of what my IQ is. I took an online test once many years ago when I was ...er... stoned as a bejesus. Someone else gave me a test another time and after scoring it (he wouldn't tell me what I scored) but did tell me I easily qualified for MENSA (I didn't realize there was gradation in admission requirements...oooo you're a 135, so you're on probation until you say something really smart... :unsure: ). I never joined, I couldn't see a purpose and it isn't important to me.

I remember hearing many years ago that one needed an IQ of 35 to bark (42 to meow). I have no idea how that is relevant, but I always remembered it. Cats are smarter than dogs? Having two dogs who are owned by the cat, I believe it.

What does 'stoned as a bejesus' look like..? :P

A female version of this, I suppose...

http://www.criticalend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/caddyshackbillmurrayunkempt.jpg

If you are so smart, why the hell can't you stay out of trouble in SOCN? :P

I take it that it gets a bit rambunctious in there...

Some days it can get a tad hairy. :LOL:

Edited by ILSnwdog

I think that in general, Rush fans are way smarter than fans of most other bands.

And I agree that cats are smarter than dogs.

I think that in general, Rush fans are way smarter than fans of most other bands.

And I agree that cats are smarter than dogs.

:D !

http://www.criticalend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/caddyshackbillmurrayunkempt.jpg

:P

Actually - the quote is "stoned to the bejeezus-belt" :P

Actually - the quote is "stoned to the bejeezus-belt" :P

:LOL: That was a great scene. A blend of Kentucky bluegrass and Maui wowwee (iirc) You can play 36 holes on it and then get "stoned to the bejeezus-belt"

Its been many years since I've seen that movie. Thanks for the tickle, LIX. :)

From a celebrity IQ website:

Muhammad Ali - 78

President George H. W. Bush - 98

President Ronald Reagan - 105

Actor Dolph Lundgren - 160

Hmmmmmm...........

This is almost assuredly bullsh!t.