Rush Not Being In The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

The Cat 3

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 31 2012, 08:36 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Aug 31 2012, 08:52 PM)
No one really cares about it.

That's why it's brought up about 100 times a month on this forum and in pretty much every interview any of the guys do.... cool10.gif

many of us still do care and haven't adopted the jaded attitude of i hope they never get in because it's too late now, etc. still, either way there's not much we can do about it. the RRHOF is complete bullshit without rush, yes, king crimson, the moody blues, jethro tull, kiss, deep purple, tangerine dream, cat stevens, can, captain beefheart, etc.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 1 2012, 01:18 AM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 31 2012, 08:36 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Aug 31 2012, 08:52 PM)
No one really cares about it.

That's why it's brought up about 100 times a month on this forum and in pretty much every interview any of the guys do.... cool10.gif

many of us still do care and haven't adopted the jaded attitude of i hope they never get in because it's too late now, etc. still, either way there's not much we can do about it. the RRHOF is complete bullshit without rush, yes, king crimson, the moody blues, jethro tull, kiss, deep purple, tangerine dream, cat stevens, can, captain beefheart, etc.

I agree. I say I don't care and I really don't very much, but there is a part of me that would like to see it happen....But as long as they aren't in there, it's fun to say I don't care.

It would bring them a lot of publicity if they were inducted, but why would you want to be part of an establishment run by idiots? Look at the roster and tell me you honestly believe every single one of those inductees are rock and roll.

Wow, my fellow Rush fans are a serious lot.

I was just posting the picture because I thought it humorous.

That being said, I'm with Goob, I'd like to see them in.

An when they are finally inducted, I am quite certain that most of us here will be posting, "its about time", "Cheers", "Congrats", etc.

I'm also, fairly certain, that they won't turn it down and will say things like, "this is an honor", etc.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

~Peace, Love, Rush,

RGLT cool.gif

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/13/55b91ba06e924acaa5036b66777a3529/m.jpg

Edited by ReGorLaTroy

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 2 2012, 11:33 AM)
Neil is the sole reason they're not in the HoF. At this point I'll be honest and say that I am glad they haven't been inducted. He's a pompous ass.

Please freshen up your material, Gemini. The quick-shot Neil-bash is much too easy. It's beneath you. I've seen some of your other work, and I know you're capable of being so much more entertaining than this!

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Sep 2 2012, 11:04 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 2 2012, 11:33 AM)
Neil is the sole reason they're not in the HoF.  At this point I'll be honest and say that I am glad they haven't been inducted. He's a pompous ass.

Please freshen up your material, Gemini. The quick-shot Neil-bash is much too easy. It's beneath you. I've seen some of your other work, and I know you're capable of being so much more entertaining than this!

Thanks, but I didn't intend to be entertaining here! smile.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 2 2012, 08:33 AM)
Neil is the sole reason they're not in the HoF. At this point I'll be honest and say that I am glad they haven't been inducted. He's a pompous ass.

eyesre4.gif

There's no possible way you believe that they're not in the RRHOF because of Neil. That's just ridiculous.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 2 2012, 08:37 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 2 2012, 08:33 AM)
Neil is the sole reason they're not in the HoF.  At this point I'll be honest and say that I am glad they haven't been inducted. He's a pompous ass.

eyesre4.gif

There's no possible way you believe that they're not in the RRHOF because of Neil. That's just ridiculous.

They let Axl Rose through the door and they let Rolling Stone run the place. How much more pompous and stuck up can you get? laugh.gif