Official New Music Thread

Moonraker

Return to Forever- Live at Montreux 2008 DVD

Billy Joel- Live at Yankee Stadium DVD

Elvis Costello and the Attractions- Punch the Clock

Sting- Ten Summoners Tales

(i've never actually heard of either of those last 2 CDs but they were $4.99 each used, and i enjoy other work by both artists, so i figured what the hell)

Muse- The Resistance

Freddie Hubbard- Red Clay

also renewed my FYE backstage pass. in all, i spent way more than i should have. but i'm watching the RTF DVD right now, and so far it's damn well worth the money.

Edited by fledgehog

Well, yesterday I ordered Green Day's Warning: and Yes' Relayer (I got the latter to replace my 128 kbps mp3's) on Amazon. They should get here sometime next week. Also, Big and Rich are putting out a greatest hits cd/dvd next Tuesday, so it looks like I'm (nearly) out of money again. eh.gif Still, it's for a good cause! 1287.gif laugh.gif And, of course, my deluxe version of Paramore's brand new eyes comes out Tuesday.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Sep 22 2009, 05:38 PM)
And, of course, my deluxe version of Paramore's brand new eyes comes out Tuesday.

Got it! Actually, I think it arrived yesterday, but I thought it was something different. Anyways I'll probably listen to it tonight.

Also, Big and Rich are putting out a greatest hits cd/dvd next Tuesday, so it looks like I'm (nearly) out of money again. eh.gif  Still, it's for a good cause! 1287.gif  laugh.gif

Ordered it today. I don't know when it will arrive, though.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Sep 28 2009, 03:27 PM)
And, of course, my deluxe version of Paramore's brand new eyes comes out Tuesday.

Got it! Actually, I think it arrived yesterday, but I thought it was something different. Anyways I'll probably listen to it tonight.

what, you thought it was something actually worth listening to?

wink.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 29 2009, 07:43 PM)

wink.gif

laugh.gif goodpost.gif

Well, yesterday I ordered Green Day's Warning: and Yes' Relayer (I got the latter to replace my 128 kbps mp3's) on Amazon. They should get here sometime next week.

Finally got 'em! Can't wait to listen to Warning: for the first time, or Relayer, for the first time in several months.

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Sep 29 2009, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 29 2009, 07:43 PM)

wink.gif

laugh.gif goodpost.gif

Oh, Paramore's not that bad. I'd never listen to one of their albums but they have a couple of songs in Guitar Hero that are kind of catchy.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Oct 1 2009, 07:27 AM)
Well, yesterday I ordered Green Day's Warning: and Yes' Relayer (I got the latter to replace my 128 kbps mp3's) on Amazon. They should get here sometime next week.

Finally got 'em! Can't wait to listen to Warning: for the first time, or Relayer, for the first time in several months.

Im just about to hit Relayer for the first time, wish me luck. I've never done so much new listening since joining up here biggrin.gif

Edited by Steevo

I decided to treat myself today and order Ian Anderson's album's:

Divinities: Twelve Dances With God

The Secret Language Of Birds

Rupi's Dance

smile.gif

I'm having to wait and bid on Walk Into Light, though eyesre4.gif

Also, Big and Rich are putting out a greatest hits cd/dvd next Tuesday, so it looks like I'm (nearly) out of money again. eh.gif Still, it's for a good cause! 1287.gif laugh.gif

Arrived today. Quick shipping, too.

"The Best of the first 10 years" ~ Elvis Costello

"Made in Japan" ~ Deep Purple

"Electric" ~ The Cult

"Demons & Wizards" ~ Uriah Heap

In a very retrospective mood with my music this week. Have ordered this lot from Amazon. Old classics for less than 20 quid. Can't wait for tomorrow smile.gif