BU2B2: The Last Masterpiece

Mr. Not

BU2B2 came out and we were all shocked - the musical bar was set to a new high. But truly, this is a cause for concern. Questions are arising. Will the band ever be able to write something like this again?

The moon has a dark side, my friends... Once you have given BU2B2 2 2 many listens, it just won't be the same... You won't be able to experience anything quite like it again. With BU2B2, you experience euphoria; but it's over before you know it. I fear for everyone's listening future, how depressing it will be to listen to a song and be reminded "BU2B2 is just so much better than this... If I only I didn't overplay it..." Tragic...

"Sadder still to watch it die then never to have known it..."

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/images/smilies/cry.gif

QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Aug 1 2012, 06:14 PM)
BU2B2 came out and we were all shocked - the musical bar was set to a new high. But truly, this is a cause for concern. Questions are arising. Will the band ever be able to write something like this again?

The moon has a dark side, my friends... Once you have given BU2B2 2 2 many listens, it just won't be the same... You won't be able to experience anything quite like it again. With BU2B2, you experience euphoria; but it's over before you know it. I fear for everyone's listening future, how depressing it will be to listen to a song and be reminded "BU2B2 is just so much better than this... If I only I didn't overplay it..." Tragic...

Glad your done explaining this, may I have my fries now? and my change? I gave you a twenty... ph34r.gif

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 2 2012, 08:56 AM)

Glad your done explaining this, may I have my fries now? and my change? I gave you a twenty... ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 2 2012, 06:56 AM)

Hey, McDookies has terrible customer service for a reason ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Aug 2 2012, 02:08 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 2 2012, 06:56 AM)

Hey, McDookies has terrible customer service for a reason ph34r.gif

Is that the sandwich or the meal..? tongue.gif

(Hate when they say that! A big Mac is a sandwich last time I checked!

.... Man don't get me started on that lol!)