What Rush song is on your mind lately?

That One Guy

What Rush song particularly catches your fancy lately? How long has it refused to get out of your head? Why is it so catchy? Also, could be multiple songs. Whatever.

Me. First.

War Paint. It's literally been my #1 song from their catalogue for two or three months now. That seems like quite a feat considering the general dislike of the song. I listened to a bootleg of the song live during the Presto tour. Sounded nice.

I'd like to see it on this tour, I think it captures their '87-'91 sound nicely.

Also, an honorable mention to Face Up, another song that seems to be a staple in my Rush lineup, literally two years running at this point. It gets played more than most any "popular" or "fan favorite" Rush song in my hands.

The Garden is running repeatedly through my head today. Don't really care for the lyrics - the theme is fine, just the words are a bit pedestrian for me. Nonetheless, it's running through my head...

I hadn't listened to A Farewell To Kings in a while, but I did last night. Oh my GED! I love revisiting older stuff and have it be new again. Not many artist have that effect on me...

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Jun 27 2012, 11:35 PM)
Also, an honorable mention to Face Up, another song that seems to be a staple in my Rush lineup, literally two years running at this point. It gets played more than most any "popular" or "fan favorite" Rush song in my hands.

You are not alone! I was going to say Face Up, as well as Prime Mover have been stuck in my head for a few days now

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jun 29 2012, 01:01 PM)
The Garden. Been waking with it in my head nearly every day.

This is a great song. It has been in my head quite often as well.