Freakin inconsiderate kids

Lost In Xanadu

Had my son's graduation party today. Friends, family were invited and he had 20 kids that he graduated with say they were coming... 4 showed up. You know how many burgers and pulled pork sandwiches are left over?!?

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 23 2012, 10:10 PM)
Had my son's graduation party today. Friends, family were invited and he had 20 kids that he graduated with say they were coming... 4 showed up. You know how many burgers and pulled pork sandwiches are left over?!?

Let the food go to rot (really stinky), then package it up into 16 boxes, and ship them to every douchebag kid who didn't show.....

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jun 23 2012, 10:17 PM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 23 2012, 10:10 PM)

Let the food go to rot (really stinky), then package it up into 16 boxes, and ship them to every douchebag kid who didn't show.....

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

LMAO, I said pretty much the same thing, but I said that we should drive by and throw scoops of pulled pork at their doors

QUOTE (t2s @ Jun 23 2012, 10:40 PM)
I'd kill for some pulled pork right now...

I had it in the smoker for 9 hours... 6 on the smoke, 3 without. Man it was good, and we gots lots of leftovers!

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 23 2012, 11:44 PM)

I had it in the smoker for 9 hours... 6 on the smoke, 3 without. Man it was good, and we gots lots of leftovers!

I made the same thing today,,,but for six people.

I agree with Union that the kids probably got hung up at other events. That's happened to me in the past quite a bit...and it's a drag.

Your son will probably get some apologies.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 24 2012, 12:10 PM)

Should've invited me over. Do you know how many burgers and pulled pork sandwiches I can down? ph34r.gif

As a guess (and as already mentioned), those kids probably weren't being incosiderate but merely tied up.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 23 2012, 08:10 PM)
You know how many burgers and pulled pork sandwiches are left over?!?

Party at Lix's place!! 1022.gif trink39.gif

Sorry. Yeah, kids learn what their parents model, unfortunately. So few pass along simple courtesy... eh.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 23 2012, 11:10 PM)
20 kids say they were coming... 4 showed up. You know how many burgers and pulled pork sandwiches are left over?!?

OK I'm not really good at math but I'll see if I can solve your dilema for ya.....Let me see here...20 said they'de show, 4 came...20 minus....ok...4...into that goes...carry the 11...add a 6 in there....lemme see...20 is divisible by 3 and....multiply that by the....squared...DAMN....You've got a three million pulled pork sandwices left!!!!

Ohhhh man you made it all yourself? Have YOUR kid tell his friends hey pulled pork afterparty today.

When they show, do a velvet rope "Oh sorry you're not on the list" with a faceful of sandwich

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 24 2012, 12:44 AM)

drool1.gif

How old were the kids? Teenagers aren't exactly known for keeping their word. If the kids were younger then it should have been the parents saying they were going to come over, not the kids.

If you're really in a dilemma as to what to do with all the leftover food, try calling your local shelter and seeing if you can package everything up and treat some people to a really good meal. smile.gif I'm sure they would be more than grateful.

Yeah, that's pretty low..inconsiderate punks. bitchslap.gif

Back in the old days, they'd get their yard and house toilet-papered BAD!!!! teach'em a frickin' lesson... yes.gif

dazed025.gif angry.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif