Available on iTunes NOW!

Snaked

QUOTE (Joesaracer @ Jun 11 2012, 11:18 PM)
...and Carnies and Halo Effect were flipped. Gonna have to edit them on the computer since I bought them on my iPhone. Silly iTunes!

Damn.. I didnt notice that until you said it.

Easy enough to fix in iTunes, just edit the info.

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jun 11 2012, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (Zanadoo @ Jun 11 2012, 11:21 PM)
It's still showing "pre-order" for me.

did you click the album to go to it's page? it should let you buy it now.. I did.

Ah there we go trink39.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jun 11 2012, 10:32 PM)
Carnies and Halo Effect are in their correct spots just the names were inverted somehow.

Just click one, edit info and change the name.
How Apple screwed that up I'll never know.

Shoddy Apple nonsense...never would have happened in Steve's day.

So just need to edit the titles? Any way to do it from my iPad or do I need to do it via iTunes on my laptop?

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Jun 11 2012, 10:32 PM)
It showed up as being available to buy since June 8th on my iTunes account...

me too. strange. unsure.gif

I know for a fact that it wasn't available until just a few hours ago,

Wow, how did they screw that up with the songs. First I just switched the track numbers. Then I read this thread and realized they actually flipped the titles, not the numbers, so I had to go back and change it and re-sync it to my iPod.

FYI it's also available on Amazon for $10.99 (I went with iTunes since it's cheaper for me as I pick up iTunes gift cards when they're buy 3 get 1 free).

Yep, the titles of Carnies and Halo Effect are still switched (but the music itself is fine). Odd.

QUOTE (Joesaracer @ Jun 11 2012, 10:18 PM)
...and Carnies and Halo Effect were flipped. Gonna have to edit them on the computer since I bought them on my iPhone. Silly iTunes!

Yep! I noticed that too, when playing the songs. They're mislabeled: the song they call "Halo Effect" is "Carnies," the song they call "Carnies" is "Halo Effect."

I could write a book about my feelings and impressions of the album, but suffice it to say I'm very very happy! Quite the opposite reaction after hearing Snakes and Arrows: as that album neared the end of its first spin, I was in tears because no song was left which could elevate it above "disappointing," while as CA neared the end of its first spin, I was in tears because I wanted still more! In truth, the tears were there in gratitude for the hour-long musical journey I had been taken on, and for the 30-year journey the band has taken me on. "The Garden" was a classy way to finish.

I still need to get my thoughts together, and perhaps bullet-point twenty or so short observations and impressions.

But I'm smiling, big!!!

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 12 2012, 07:18 AM)
I could write a book about my feelings and impressions of the album, but suffice it to say I'm very very happy! Quite the opposite reaction after hearing Snakes and Arrows: as that album neared the end of its first spin, I was in tears because no song was left which could elevate it above "disappointing," while as CA neared the end of its first spin, I was in tears because I wanted still more! In truth, the tears were there in gratitude for the hour-long musical journey I had been taken on, and for the 30-year journey the band has taken me on. "The Garden" was a classy way to finish.

I still need to get my thoughts together, and perhaps bullet-point twenty or so short observations and impressions.

But I'm smiling, big!!!

Glad you're enjoying it! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 12 2012, 07:18 AM)

But I'm smiling, big!!!

Good deal, mate! Can't wait to hear your more formulated thoughts. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jun 11 2012, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (Joesaracer @ Jun 11 2012, 11:18 PM)

Damn.. I didnt notice that until you said it.

Easy enough to fix in iTunes, just edit the info.

They also flipped a couple tracks on Feedback. wacko.gif That's why I buy CD's. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Jun 12 2012, 09:01 AM)
I went old school as well and waited till this morning to download it on itunes. Listened on the way to work (long drive) and am floored. OMFG So awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

downloading from iTunes is "old school"? Dang, I'm old.

Or maybe you meant waiting for the actual release date... now that is old school. trink39.gif