Anyone here have it yet?

Queslington

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2012, 06:50 PM)
We already have three standout tracks so anything more(and there will be) is icing on the cake. 653.gif

Really? Headlong Flight is head and shoulders above the others, but I don't think either Caravan or BU2B and THAT great.

I'm expecting at least 3 brand new tracks to completely eclipse them.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 05:54 PM)
We already have three standout tracks so anything more(and there will be) is icing on the cake. 653.gif

Really? Headlong Flight is head and shoulders above the others, but I don't think either Caravan or BU2B and THAT great.

I do. I expect something to eclipse them but those two are awesome. Like them just as good as HF. Plus the new atmospheric beginning to BU2B makes it even better. I get a big time GUP vibe from BU2B.(although much heavier) Will be interesting to see if they left the keys in as they were or replaced them with string parts. Caravan to me is just as interesting and prog like as HF with a great chorus so I don't get when people say HF is head and shoulders above Caravan. I find them similar. I think after two years people have just heard them too much so obviously will be more excited for something new.(That's why I haven't listened to them all that much in 2 years) Honestly I'm expecting a strong record from start to finish. 1022.gif

Edited by presto123

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 02:54 PM)

100% agree.

I sure hope these aren't the best songs on the album.

Thought I'd found it here in Australia but false link. Apparently at Amazon in Australia people who have ordered Clockwork Angels have also bought Slash's new album.

Those people who don't like the new songs, maybe you should go and become One Direction fans.

QUOTE (Shredder2 @ Jun 2 2012, 03:42 PM)
Guys, let's face it. Whoever has a copy of CA is too greedy and won't share/upload it. Looks like we'll have to wait to open a fresh, physical copy.

Either way, this is going to be out on the 8th. And if fans are already getting their copies early, there is no doubt this will leak by at least the 5th.

QUOTE (Mr. Henry Gale @ Jun 2 2012, 06:45 PM)
Guys, let's face it. Whoever has a copy of CA is too greedy and won't share/upload it. Looks like we'll have to wait to open a fresh, physical copy.

Either way, this is going to be out on the 8th. And if fans are already getting their copies early, there is no doubt this will leak by at least the 5th.

Sure, the only problem is that 5th for me is like... waiting another year !!! Anyway.. after listening those 30 second preview like 1000 times this is something so great that i cannot find proper words ! When Snakes And Arrows came i do bealive that 1st preview for me was "Armord and Sword", and since very begining of the track i had a big smile. This time when i started listen title song from CA all my hear go up instantly smile.gif Come on people share it ! Share it !!!

QUOTE (jaski @ Jun 2 2012, 06:51 PM)

Sure, the only problem is that 5th for me is like... waiting another year !!! Anyway.. after listening those 30 second preview like 1000 times this is something so great that i cannot find proper words ! When Snakes And Arrows came i do bealive that 1st preview for me was "Armord and Sword", and since very begining of the track i had a big smile. This time when i started listen title song from CA all my hear go up instantly smile.gif Come on people share it ! Share it !!!

Yeah.......then I got past Armor and Sword and my smile started fading a bit. When I hit the second half of the record I realized this is not the direction I was wanting at all.

QUOTE (Shredder2 @ Jun 2 2012, 06:42 PM)

Greedy? Wow.

Are you really pissed that someone who at this point is one of the very few with a copy of the CD -- and therefore easy to trace via posts on a messageboard -- doesn't want to risk stiff fines and possible jail time to violate international copyright, just so that you can have a copy of a CD a few days early?

Get a grip.

QUOTE (Ron2112 @ Jun 3 2012, 12:58 AM)

Greedy? Wow.

Are you really pissed that someone who at this point is one of the very few with a copy of the CD -- and therefore easy to trace via posts on a messageboard -- doesn't want to risk stiff fines and possible jail time to violate international copyright, just so that you can have a copy of a CD a few days early?

Get a grip.

Oh look, it's The Grinch!

QUOTE (Ron2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 06:58 PM)

Greedy? Wow.

Get a grip.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

*I move away to breathe

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

For the record, I predicted June 5th as the leak date

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 2 2012, 07:00 PM)
QUOTE (Ron2112 @ Jun 3 2012, 12:58 AM)

Greedy? Wow.

Get a grip.

Oh look, it's The Grinch!

Trying to spoil our leak fantasies like telling children there is no Santa Claus. fists crying.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2012, 06:57 PM)

Yeah.......then I got past Armor and Sword and my smile started fading a bit. When I hit the second half of the record I realized this is not the direction I was wanting at all.

I can agree with You but have to tell You that had absolutelly no idea that IMO those songs will sound live so amazing (forgive me - english is not my 1st laungage tongue.gif ) What about CA ? For me so far every song (from preview) is absolutelly superb smile.gif

QUOTE (jaski @ Jun 2 2012, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2012, 06:57 PM)

I can agree with You but have to tell You that had absolutelly no idea that IMO those songs will sound live so amazing (forgive me - english is not my 1st laungage tongue.gif ) What about CA ? For me so far every song (from preview) is absolutelly superb smile.gif

Absolutely. This is the direction I've wanted other than I wanted a few more keys. But the boys are back to playing and cutting loose and Ged sounds like the old Ged again on bass. Should be a great record. 2.gif

smile.gif and... they intend to play almost if not all the record on tour smile.gif Will see Them in London, UK and Germany. Maybe one more depend on economy sad.gif