Anyone here have it yet?

Queslington

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (KidGloves @ Jun 2 2012, 03:26 PM)
This reminds me of the moments right before Iron Maiden's "The Final Frontier" leak. Ah... good times.

Nice! That is another one of the bands on my summer concert schedule!

trink39.gif

Same! Great concerts this year, indeed!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Derv @ Jun 2 2012, 01:19 PM)
I'm dying for a leak too......

I'll be back shortly.

rofl3.gif

HA

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:21 PM)
.....people always say "a watched pot never boils". That's annoying and I don't even know what it means 

When you stand at the stove and wait for the water to boil, it seems like it takes forever....because you're being IMPATIENT. dazed025.gif

When you go do something else, and not think about the water, it seems like it boils in no time at all.

The water boils in the same amount of time, but your perception of the time changes depending on what you're doing and how IMPATIENT you are.

You're welcome. wink.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 02:36 PM)
There is a sudden lull, a calm before the storm... no new album has been posted in TEN MINUTES since Donna Summer "Shout it Out" came online! Something is about to give I can feel it!

Um.... pardon me for being a div here... but what's the big deal with leaks?

unsure.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (Xanaseb @ Jun 2 2012, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 02:36 PM)
There is a sudden lull, a calm before the storm... no new album has been posted in TEN MINUTES since Donna Summer "Shout it Out" came online!  Something is about to give I can feel it!

Um.... pardon me for being a div here... but what's the big deal with leaks?

unsure.gif

bolt.gif

Hmmmmmmm. Let's think about this for a moment....

WTF would a leak of the new Rush album possibly do for us here....

Oh geez! Nothing comes to mind actually! May as well go mow my lawn, thanks!

QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 2 2012, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 01:34 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 02:23 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 01:22 PM)
I wonder if any small music retailers would have their copies at this point... surely they'd be getting their copies by now?

Very possible that even places like Best Buy have it sitting in boxes in the back.

10 days ahead of time and in North America? I very much doubt it.

My GF used to work at Best Buy. They get stuff weeks in advanced. Everything, movies, music, games. They sit in boxes in the back for 2+ weeks.

I am heading out to Best Buy, with my toque and bubbles glasses, I'll get that cd trink39.gif

Just go there and tell an employee you will give them $50.00 if they go in back and bring you a copy. biggrin.gif

You know... while we are waiting I thought I'd chime in here with some thoughts about the new album.

When they first announced tour dates on sale so far ahead of time before the album is even released.. in the case of the UK some of those dates are like a YEAR away... I jokingly said that maybe this album sucks so bad that they want to sell tickets before people hear the album

NOW after having heard the glorious, sexy juicy, succulent, tantalizing, primal urge inducing 30 second clips... I am almost convinced that the band wanted to give us, the real die hard fans, a chance to get in on the action before this masterpiece of an album takes the world by storm.

I really do think it will be that good.

Now could the stupid piece of shit please hurry up and LEAK ALREADY!!! Aaaaaaaargh!

rage.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2012, 04:09 PM)
Have they at least posted any comments about the record on the German fan board? Anybody speak German?

Two of them at least received it, several other did not. They talked about it, didn't believe the original guy so he posted a picture. They both looked and found their names on the fan poster... one guy said he was on his second listen-through and would post some comments.

Since then it has been quiet really. They are conspiring or listening while masturbating or sleeping or something.... very sad day in German history.

Ona similar train of though I hate Jennifer Rush and Otis Rush and now ESPECIALLY "Big Time Rush". I don't care to ever even hear those "bands" but I sure as shit get annoyed having to rifle through their rubbish looking for REAL RUSH at the record store.

angry.gif

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 2 2012, 03:33 PM)
I'm beginning to think it's not gonna get leaked..

Might not if not many people have it. And you need that 1 guy that is willing to rip it and upload it.

It will leak before release but it might not be today.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 03:37 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 2 2012, 03:33 PM)
I'm beginning to think it's not gonna get leaked..

Might not if not many people have it. And you need that 1 guy that is willing to rip it and upload it.

It will leak before release but it might not be today.

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/hey+guys+check+out+my+new+meme.+It+s+called+quot+rage+_463c729636ab40a35fb0284ea7da288d.jpg

QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 03:55 PM)
It's hard to imagine it not leaking, if there are people who have the album already. I'm guessing it's now just a matter of time.

Some people are afraid to do it surprisingly, I guess thinking there's some organization out there tracking IP addresses to see who is uploading the new Rush album. lol