Anyone here have it yet?

Queslington

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crusty, angry cantankerous old people always say "a watched pot never boils". That's annoying and I don't even know what it means but I'm thinking with my luck if I run to take a shower, the leak will happen.

You're all welcome.

*runs off*

QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 01:22 PM)
I wonder if any small music retailers would have their copies at this point... surely they'd be getting their copies by now?

Very possible that even places like Best Buy have it sitting in boxes in the back.

Funny how the interweb works. Now my name is inadvertently on that German site because they pasted the RIAB announcement and I'm the one that tipped them off.

Now we have news from the German Rush Forum that - not only has it shipped - some German fans have already received their fanpacks! German Rush Forum member flo11012 posted earlier today that they'd received their fanpack and also included a great photograph. Thanks to Chris B for the heads up.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 02:23 PM)
I wonder if any small music retailers would have their copies at this point... surely they'd be getting their copies by now?

Very possible that even places like Best Buy have it sitting in boxes in the back.

10 days ahead of time and in North America? I very much doubt it.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:24 PM)
Funny how the interweb works. Now my name is inadvertently on that German site because they pasted the RIAB announcement and I'm the one that tipped them off.

Now we have news from the German Rush Forum that - not only has it shipped - some German fans have already received their fanpacks! German Rush Forum member flo11012 posted earlier today that they'd received their fanpack and also included a great photograph. Thanks to Chris B for the heads up.

Great now they think it's all our fault that they'rep in the center of Rush turmoil.. and we'll never get it..

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 2 2012, 02:26 PM)

Great now they think it's all our fault that they'rep in the center of Rush turmoil.. and we'll never get it..

It doesn't say Chris B from TheRushForum.com though!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:25 PM)

I'd have to think a small retailer, being an independent business, might be more willing to sell the cd's ( if they were to even have them at this point ).

QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 01:32 PM)

I'd have to think a small retailer, being an independent business, might be more willing to sell the cd's ( if they were to even have them at this point ).

agree^^

I got 5 of them yesterday, i am Not listening until the 12th

My GF used to work at Best Buy. They get stuff weeks in advanced. Everything, movies, music, games. They sit in boxes in the back for 2+ weeks.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:27 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 2 2012, 02:26 PM)

It doesn't say Chris B from TheRushForum.com though!

laugh.gif

Just ask if your reward to such a find can be a leak of some sort.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 01:34 PM)

My GF used to work at Best Buy. They get stuff weeks in advanced. Everything, movies, music, games. They sit in boxes in the back for 2+ weeks.

I am heading out to Best Buy, with my toque and bubbles glasses, I'll get that cd trink39.gif

Edited by canadianice

We need a girl with some outstanding cleavage to wear a tight shirt and try to pull some strings at a best buy..

I just called a small record store, and asked if they had the new Rush record available. The guy said it comes out June 12th. So I said " You don't have any copies there yet do you"? He replied " It's coming out June 12th ".

He almost made it sound like they have them in the back, but just can't sell them yet.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:44 PM)
Yay! Someone, perhaps one of us finally got off their lazy asses and asked them to post the frigging thing!

trink36.gif

Where?!

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 2 2012, 02:45 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:44 PM)
Yay! Someone, perhaps one of us finally got off their lazy asses and asked them to post the frigging thing!

trink36.gif

Where?!

On the German site. Someone asked, nobuddy replied yet.