Instrumentals they need to bring back live...

CantStopThinkingBig

There are so many other good songs they could pull out of the vault, I just don't think they'll get around to WMT or Limbo.

I like them both, and was disappointed when Limbo didn't make it to Different Stages. I've never seen either of them live, and would love it if they were on the set of the new tour.

Where's My Thing for sure! Really can't understand why it was dropped so quickly - especially as on the video bootlegs from the RTB tour, the band seem to be having an absolute blast playing it. I'd also be happy to see Limbo being brought back. And please, no more medleys like R30 no.gif Imo the band should either play those old songs properly or not play them at all.

Where's My Thing! Yes! The live version is popping up on my ipod, and each time it's fantastic to listen to! And yes, from the video clips I've seen of Rush playing this live, it seems they are having an awesome time. I like seeing Rush have fun.

QUOTE (GangsterOnBoats @ May 10 2012, 07:43 AM)
Yes, I enjoyed the r30 medley as well! If they did another one, it would probably be all of the eighties material, which would be great for hearing some Grace Under Pressure stuff.

I'd MUCH rather they play a couple full songs from P/G or PoW than create a medley of them

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ May 10 2012, 06:58 AM)
two very bland and boring instrumentals. i remember being very excited to learn that they were making their third instrumental, where's my thing. than i listened to it and was disappointed. i hope they don't even consider playing these two on tour.

yes.gif goodpost.gif

I don't really like Where's My Thing and I'm sort of indifferent of Limbo. There's tons of other songs I'd rather hear instead. And I'd hate it if they replaced LTTA with WMT. LTTA was one of the highlight of the Time Machine Tour for me.

QUOTE (CantStopThinkingBig @ May 9 2012, 10:48 PM)
and Where's My Thing. Two underrated gems

Not a big fan of either. But cool if you like 'em.