Tweet from Classic Prog Rock

HeadlongMark

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 4 2012, 12:38 AM)
Wow. My hat's of to Limeloaf! An eight year member with fewer than 500 posts.

And then there's me, the one-month member with more than 500....

unsure.gif

ph34r.gif

Perhaps I need to spend more time away from the computer....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 4 2012, 12:55 AM)
Wait... Rush has a new album coming out?

Yes, folks, Ken came here under a mistaken notion that this is a political forum.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 4 2012, 07:31 AM)
QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 4 2012, 12:55 AM)
Wait... Rush has a new album coming out?

Yes, folks, Ken came here under a mistaken notion that this is a political forum.

biggrin.gif

He thought the new single was called Headstrom Thurmond.

joker.gif

QUOTE (Tony R @ May 3 2012, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ May 3 2012, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (HeadlongMark @ May 3 2012, 03:18 PM)
ClassicRockProg ‏ @ProgMagazineUK
Seven Cities Of Gold destined to be a new Rush classic. Riffmungous fare. Amid an album full of bristling brilliance...

Um, yeah, I'm getting excited now.

Sounds like METAL!

1022.gif

Dream on

I hope it doesnt sound like aerosmith ph34r.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 3 2012, 11:25 PM)
I've notice there are many closed minded fans here. Its all about everything pre-Signals to them. Nothing new is going to make the grade. I truly feel they are all Sh!ting in their pants with Clockwork Angels. I don't think they are going to be able put this album down as easy as anything that came after Moving Pictures. You read some of the post and they are all full of negativity and the album hasn't even been release. The first three songs are great, and this scares people.

eyesre4.gif Seriously?

My favorite Rush albums, GUP and Power Windows are post-Signals. I think Roll The Bones, Counterparts, and Vapor Trails are great albums. I'm truly excited at the prospect of new Rush. I can't wait to hear the new album!

However, I don't like Headlong Flight that much. But I'm not crapping myself, and I don't feel scared. confused13.gif

Just because you've got your pants in a twist over the first three songs doesn't mean you're the only one who's eager for new Rush and grateful that the band is still together and touring.

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 4 2012, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 3 2012, 11:25 PM)
I've notice there are many closed minded fans here.  Its all about everything pre-Signals to them. Nothing new is going to make the grade. I truly feel they are all Sh!ting in their pants with Clockwork Angels. I don't think they are going to be able put this album down as easy as anything that came after Moving Pictures. You read some of the post and they are all full of negativity and the album hasn't even been release. The first three songs are great, and this scares people.

eyesre4.gif Seriously?

My favorite Rush albums, GUP and Power Windows are post-Signals. I think Roll The Bones, Counterparts, and Vapor Trails are great albums. I'm truly excited at the prospect of new Rush. I can't wait to hear the new album!

However, I don't like Headlong Flight that much. But I'm not crapping myself, and I don't feel scared. confused13.gif

Just because you've got your pants in a twist over the first three songs doesn't mean you're the only one who's eager for new Rush and grateful that the band is still together and touring.

"Silence! I Kill you"

admin.gif

Hey Guys,i'm new to the Forum and am surprised at the negativity towards the new songs.I've loved the Band since Hemispheres in 78,thought S&A is great and think it brilliant that we've got a new album to look forward to.

Lets be grateful that the band are still around putting new stuff out and not treading the nostalgia path. Phew,rant over!

QUOTE (Grimmflyer @ May 4 2012, 06:26 PM)
Hey Guys,i'm new to the Forum and am surprised at the negativity towards the new songs.I've loved the Band since Hemispheres in 78,thought S&A is great and think it brilliant that we've got a new album to look forward to.
Lets be grateful that the band are still around putting new stuff out and not treading the nostalgia path. Phew,rant over!

negativity rules around here, get used to it. Welcome, by the way 2.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 4 2012, 07:11 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 4 2012, 01:30 PM)
The first three songs are the best thing  2.gif has created in ages! Those three gems, masterpieces if you will, are better than most of the stuff on Moving Pictures!

eyesre4.gif

I have to agree with the rolling of the eyes on this one. I love the three new songs, but better than most of Moving Pictures? no.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ May 4 2012, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (Grimmflyer @ May 4 2012, 06:26 PM)

negativity rules around here, get used to it. Welcome, by the way 2.gif

Yes, this is the most negative forum on the internet....welcome and you should have a blast! And soon, you too will learn the way of being a negative whiny Rush fan biggrin.gif

Edited by LeaveMyThingAlone