Raise your hand if you've heard all of CA

Gedneil Alpeart

QUOTE (canadianice @ May 3 2012, 04:00 PM)
huh.gif I am very hopeful, ca will be leaked soon

Don't hold your breath. I bet it doesn't leak until at least June 5 or maybe not at all. They are keeping tight wraps on this for good reason. I think the new Garbage record comes out in less than two weeks and it still has not leaked.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (presto123 @ May 3 2012, 04:03 PM)

Don't hold your breath. I bet it doesn't leak until at least June 5 or maybe not at all. They are keeping tight wraps on this for good reason. I think the new Garbage record comes out in less than two weeks and it still has not leaked.

I can drean can't I ? confused13.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ May 3 2012, 04:06 PM)

Do you drean in color?

It's already leaked. Just PM Tony to get your copy.

I'm with you. I would rather hear it NOW and purchase it on June 12. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ May 3 2012, 04:11 PM)

Do you drean in color?

No, colour doh.gif

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ May 3 2012, 10:11 PM)

Do you drean in color?

http://www.belgiumkneewarmers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/hearnospeakno.jpg

QUOTE (Tony R @ May 3 2012, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ May 3 2012, 10:11 PM)

Do you drean in color?

http://www.belgiumkneewarmers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/hearnospeakno.jpg

What? You're not sending them out anymore?

Rip off.

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 3 2012, 04:19 PM)
I need a new goal and it's to take over the world!

If that's your goal, you need to change those Sarah Carter photos in your siggy to some bikini shots or stills from her nude scene instead of ones wearing the same outfit.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ May 3 2012, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ May 3 2012, 04:19 PM)
I need a new goal and it's to take over the world!

If that's your goal, you need to change those Sarah Carter photos in your siggy to some bikini shots or stills from her nude scene instead of ones wearing the same outfit.

ohmy.gif

A friend of a friend of mine's cousin works for a lawyer, whose client knows a guy who knows someone who flew to Toronto and heard a couple talking in a restaurant about their nephew, whose teacher worked for this dude who heard the new album and said is sounded good, a lot like Rush, only Rushier.

I totally believe it, because my friend would never lie like that.

At least, I don't think that they would.

I mean I hope they wouldn't, but who knows, maybe they would.

So anyway, Rush, only Rushier must be awesome.

2.gif AlexFinal.gif 2.gif NeilFinal.gif 2.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

Edited by ReGorLaTroy

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

If I could post more I would.

Let's just say Neil was in the studio last week (again) recording drums for Vertical Horizon.

Have fun.

QUOTE (cygnify @ May 3 2012, 04:58 PM)
The Garden.

I don't believe your facts are true. Likeclockwork said The Garden sounds nothing like what you describe and I really do think he's legit. He knew the lyrics to Headlong Flight way before anybody on here had even heard the song. He described The Garden as being a beautiful, melodic song with a theatrical feel.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ May 3 2012, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (cygnify @ May 3 2012, 03:58 PM)
The Garden?

What about it? That doesn't fit the description at all.

~"Alex's improvised solo in The Garden remains one of his favorites."

I don't know if that's the song my bud heard - but as I mentioned in the other thread about the listening party, he was under the impression that it was the last song on the disc. Don't know why he thought that because he only heard 5-6 songs. But he was with someone who would know for sure.

As for "Bluesy" that's his interpretation. I will say that when he attended the Porcupine Tree listening party for "The Incident" his description of some of it to me was "almost folksy" Doesn't really make sense to me - maybe the narrative and acoustics,etc. but that was his take upon one listen whilst in the presence of the creator.

QUOTE (presto123 @ May 3 2012, 05:03 PM)
The Garden.

I don't believe your facts are true. Likeclockwork said The Garden sounds nothing like what you describe and I really do think he's legit. He knew the lyrics to Headlong Flight way before anybody on here had even heard the song. He described The Garden as being a beautiful, melodic song with a theatrical feel.

Yes, I recall Likeclockwork saying that. Again, I don't know if that's the song my bud is referring to. I haven't heard it, and he just heard a handful while in the studio.

QUOTE (presto123 @ May 3 2012, 11:03 PM)
The Garden.

Cygnify would not lie. Don't mistake my banter with him for disbelief.

I believe he is telling the truth.

QUOTE (cygnify @ May 3 2012, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ May 3 2012, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (cygnify @ May 3 2012, 03:58 PM)
The Garden?

What about it? That doesn't fit the description at all.

~"Alex's improvised solo in The Garden remains one of his favorites."

I don't know if that's the song my bud heard - but as I mentioned in the other thread about the listening party, he was under the impression that it was the last song on the disc. Don't know why he thought that because he only heard 5-6 songs. But he was with someone who would know for sure.

As for "Bluesy" that's his interpretation. I will say that when he attended the Porcupine Tree listening party for "The Incident" his description of some of it to me was "almost folksy" Doesn't really make sense to me - maybe the narrative and acoustics,etc. but that was his take upon one listen whilst in the presence of the creator.

There could certainly be a song on there like you're describing, likeclockwork said he's heard "most" of the album so it could be something he hasn't heard. I was just pointing out that it couldn't be The Garden based on his description, though.