More Pre-Sale dates

Snaked

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (opsopcopolis @ Apr 25 2012, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (Todem @ Apr 25 2012, 01:23 PM)

Wait a second......I will bring my Mac Book and pay to use the wifi on the plane!

Yeah...that's the ticket! (first 10 rows I hope smile.gif)

Theres internet on airplanes now?! What'll they think of next?

Wings! tongue.gif

FortunatelyI have seen Rush over 20 times now....and have had amazing seats for many shows, some crappy in my teen years.

At this point...if I am anywhere within 35 rows from the stage....it's good enough. I have seen them from all angles.

It's about the journey. Road tripping, meeting friends, getting well medicated and rocking out. It's all about that now.

Sure it's great to land within the first ten rows.....and hell I can afford to pay through the nose, but I won't.

If you have never seen them up close....it's worth every penny. But if your like me and have several times.....I don't get bent out of shape if I don't land a close seat.

The Music Today pre-sales have been very good to me. I expect to get very solid seats. Sections 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 are all good enough in Tampa.

I can tell you sections 1,2,3 are going to be very difficult to land. For some reason Tampa is a tough ticket. I have sat 4th row there 2 times......one time through Music Today and one time through a broker for a reasonable price when Rush was not in vouge like they seem to be these days.

I don't think this tour will get the fanfare like the TM tour though. No classic album being played in full being promoted. It might make a huge difference come the week of the show when all these brokers are still holding these tickets.

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 25 2012, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE (Todem @ Apr 25 2012, 09:35 PM)
getting well medicated and rocking out. It's all about that now.

cool10.gif

You know it brother.

I got front row last tour through Musictoday, and also 7th row. Front row was the experience of a lifetime, and the venue I was at it was less than $90 each for those three tix.

So far this time I got 3rd row, and a not so good 15th row. But none of these are seats I would complain about. I have three more shows to buy for, so I hope MT has a presale for those venues.

Ticketmaster is only showing VIP for Toronto why havent they announced the general onsale yet wtf.gif

I guess I look at this glass half full, this gives me more time to save for my trip to Toronto trink38.gif

I never doubted you Snaked. I just wanted the "official word" from MT and we got it today.

I can now relax. I am going to be out of town next Monday and I would of been seriously bummed if the presales didn't start tomorrow.

Cheers! trink39.gif

I called the venue in Cleveland and they said they just got word that tickets there will go on sale May 12, and according to her it would only be thru their web site. I know Ticketmaster does not sell tix for that venue, but I don't know if Musictoday will have an allotment to sell or not. My guess is that there would be no Citi Presale there either since that ordinarily goes thru TM, but she couldn't answer that question either.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ May 5 2012, 11:49 PM)
Snaked, your first post says Monday the 7th is when the presales for Columbus will start, RIAB says it's Tuesday the 8th. Can you confirm which one is correct, please?

Info for:

Indy

CBus

Winnipeg

Saskatoon

Edmonton

Cleveland

Toronto (no pricing info yet)

Charlotte

Tampa Bay

Seattle

Now up on MT

Edited by Snaked

Has anyone else been having trouble signing up for the MT presale? sad.gif

I enter my name and email address and try to hit "subscribe" but nothing happens.

Boy I sure hope I get the password for the MT presale tomorrow...

QUOTE (Alchemical @ May 6 2012, 10:44 PM)

I enter my name and email address and try to hit "subscribe" but nothing happens.

Do we need a password? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Alchemical @ May 7 2012, 12:44 AM)

Same here! That has me concerned as well. Oh Well we'll find out soon enough!

confused13.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 7 2012, 06:16 AM)
QUOTE (Alchemical @ May 6 2012, 10:44 PM)

Do we need a password? confused13.gif

I don't THINK you need a password for Music Today regular presales unless it's VIP??

I am so confused... Where can I actually buy the presale once its up? I wanna get to that Toronto show so badly....