Clockwork Angels on Amazon Japan

FeelingUnlimited

QUOTE (FeelingUnlimited @ Mar 5 2012, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Mar 5 2012, 11:19 PM)
I've noticed they have pulled the Clockwork Angels site from the Amazon (Japan)! What doies that mean?

confused13.gif

Not a good sign.

With everybody not talking it's starting to look like they may be pushing this back to Fall. There will be a lot of PO'd Rush fans if that's the case being that they had it mixed in mid January.

Maybe they are working on an package like S&A MVI, with a documentary on the recording process of CA.

They got a lot of pepper on the S&A releasing, both as normal CD and MVI, their fans claiming that they did that to make money. So now they will not do the same mistake over again.

I bought both. I have the regular CD in my car and the MVI in my blueray DVD. wink.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Mar 6 2012, 01:19 PM)
I've noticed they have pulled the Clockwork Angels site from the Amazon (Japan)! What doies that mean?

confused13.gif

I think the simple guess would be that maybe they weren't supposed to put that date up in the first place?

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 6 2012, 06:37 AM)

confused13.gif

I think the simple guess would be that maybe they weren't supposed to put that date up in the first place?

That's my suspicion too. I've seen this happen numerous times: a retail outlet gets info for a new release and posts it before the band or organization has an opportunity to make their official announcement. Management or the label probably contacted Amazon Japan and told them to remove the info until an appropriate announcement has been made.

You see this happen with tour dates too. Some random venue will jump the gun and prematurely post a tour date, only to take it down at the urging of band management.

QUOTE (Powderfinger @ Mar 6 2012, 11:46 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 6 2012, 06:37 AM)

confused13.gif

That's my suspicion too. I've seen this happen numerous times: a retail outlet gets info for a new release and posts it before the band or organization has an opportunity to make their official announcement. Management or the label probably contacted Amazon Japan and told them to remove the info until an appropriate announcement has been made.

You see this happen with tour dates too. Some random venue will jump the gun and prematurely post a tour date, only to take it down at the urging of band management.

I concur!

yes.gif

That was my guess too - but you have to wonder if there isn't some truth to it (he says with hopefulness in his voice)?? unsure.gif

Edited by wilb1972

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Mar 1 2012, 10:49 PM)
Why the hell is it STILL 3 months out? banghead.gif

Good Lord....they are going over this album with a fine tooth comb

nah, they are just playing games with our heads 2.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Mar 5 2012, 11:19 PM)

confused13.gif

Maybe this is the SHM version...

...one can dream , right?