Question about PeW's and GUP album covers.

go2wrk@95974

QUOTE (Jake2112 @ Feb 6 2012, 10:49 PM)
QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Feb 6 2012, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Feb 6 2012, 07:14 AM)
QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 6 2012, 09:03 AM)
Considering that the Mayan calendar ends on 12-21-12, the two albums you mentioned seem less salient than their third.

yeah, and it starts around 300 bc...only off by about 4 billion years

I'm not talkin' about 12-21-2012..I'm talkin' about the 90 degree pole shift , caused by the passing of planet X, between the earth and the sun,

that is supposedly going to happen either in mid April or mid July of this year, with the pole shift happening 1 3/4 of a month later..either

in June or Sept. We're in for a rough ride, if this all comes to pass.

Planet X is on an eternally very long orbit, that takes it around the sun,

then out into the solar system, then back again..this orbit completes

every 3500 years...and it's due back this year! There's been numerous

pole shifts (atleast 10+) over the centuries.One shift in particular killed off all the dinos , way back when. Ancient cave art around the world,

backs up the pole shift theory.

It's spoken about on Zeta Talk. Dec 21 2012 and the pole shift are two very different theories.

You do know that it takes thousands of years for the poles to shift? Besides, the magnet field has only just started weakening. Also, if there was a rogue planet, scientists would have detected it decades ago. hotdog.gif

NASA page

2nd NASA link if the 1st wasnt enough

and if thats not enough, heres an independent page

The Myth of Nibiru and the End of the World in 2012

(whose podcast page rules-http://www.pointofinquiry.org/)

2 min on google and information comes right to you...

QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Feb 6 2012, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (Jake2112 @ Feb 6 2012, 08:49 PM)
Considering that the Mayan calendar ends on 12-21-12, the two albums you mentioned seem less salient than their third.

I'm not talkin' about 12-21-2012..I'm talkin' about the 90 degree pole shift , caused by the passing of planet X, between the earth and the sun,

that is supposedly going to happen either in mid April or mid July of this year, with the pole shift happening 1 3/4 of a month later..either

pole shifts (atleast 10+) over the centuries.One shift in particular killed off all the dinos , way back when. Ancient cave art around the world,

It's spoken about on Zeta Talk. Dec 21 2012 and the pole shift are two very different theories.

You do know that it takes thousands of years for the poles to shift? Besides, the magnet field has only just started weakening. Also, if there was a rogue planet, scientists would have detected it decades ago. hotdog.gif

Planet X was detected by nasa in 1984, and published in the newspaper

the next day...then quickly removed from the US media circles.

There's been a gov. coverup on that ever since....

The poles taking 1000's of yrs. to shift is false. Go to Zeta Talk.com ,

and get schooled on the subject.

I looked at Zeta Talk...

your kidding right?

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Feb 6 2012, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (Jake2112 @ Feb 6 2012, 10:49 PM)

NASA page

2nd NASA link if the 1st wasnt enough

and if thats not enough, heres an independent page

The Myth of Nibiru and the End of the World in 2012

(whose podcast page rules-http://www.pointofinquiry.org/)

2 min on google and information comes right to you...

Finally someone with some sense 653.gif

That Nancy chick who runs that site Zeta Talk is a wing nut with no science to back her up, and all the science she quotes were initial data that was later clarified by later discovery and completely refutes her claims.

the 3rd link I posted specifically calls her out by name

Edited by ucsteve667

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Feb 6 2012, 10:23 PM)
That Nancy chick who runs that site Zeta Talk is a wing nut with no science to back her up, and all the science she quotes were initial data that was later clarified by later discovery and completely refutes her claims.
the 3rd link I posted specifically calls her out by name

Don't even try. Go2wrk would literally believe anything.

QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Feb 6 2012, 09:24 PM)

The very first thing I wrote in this thread, I gave you two links.

You didn't read them, did you?

This "Planet X" theory is crap. The theory that the center of the galaxy, the Earth and the Sun are lining up and will destroy us is crap (because IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR). The Mayans were no more prescient than my friggin' cat. The magnetic reversal of the poles has happened a handful of times over a period of BILLIONS of years, and it takes several millennia for the shift to occur from beginning to end. This is documented, proven SCIENCE.

There is no science behind any of the things you apparently believe in, and what irks me most is that you seemed to start this thread to get some scientific perspective, but when it was offered to you, you blew it off by citing a crackpot.

I'm sorry I wasted my time.

thing is that in central/south america, they are celebrating the end of the calendar. it's like new years; after the calendar ends, they start a new one.

its ridiculous that north american media has blown this whole "end of the world" thing out of proportion without even consulting mayan descendants/ experts.

i don't have any links but if you're willing to bet me, i'll personally give everyone 100:1 odds on the world not ending.

QUOTE (Dylan2712 @ Feb 6 2012, 11:55 PM)
thing is that in central/south america, they are celebrating the end of the calendar. it's like new years; after the calendar ends, they start a new one.

its ridiculous that north american media has blown this whole "end of the world" thing out of proportion without even consulting mayan descendants/ experts.

i don't have any links but if you're willing to bet me, i'll personally give everyone 100:1 odds on the world not ending.

I'd bet everything I've got on the world not ending.

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Feb 7 2012, 11:03 AM)

So would I.

After all, if the world ends, who will be around to collect my debt? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Feb 6 2012, 03:50 AM)
To be honest, if the end of the world's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. There's no point worrying about it.

I agree entirely. I highly doubt the world is going to end but if, somehow, it does there is nothing you can do about it. So stop worrying.

Edited by Katana2112

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Feb 7 2012, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Feb 6 2012, 09:24 PM)

The very first thing I wrote in this thread, I gave you two links.

You didn't read them, did you?

This "Planet X" theory is crap. The theory that the center of the galaxy, the Earth and the Sun are lining up and will destroy us is crap (because IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR). The Mayans were no more prescient than my friggin' cat. The magnetic reversal of the poles has happened a handful of times over a period of BILLIONS of years, and it takes several millennia for the shift to occur from beginning to end. This is documented, proven SCIENCE.

There is no science behind any of the things you apparently believe in, and what irks me most is that you seemed to start this thread to get some scientific perspective, but when it was offered to you, you blew it off by citing a crackpot.

I'm sorry I wasted my time.

This. Ask a geologist they would be the most familiar with this concept and the history of our earth new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Feb 7 2012, 12:15 PM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Feb 7 2012, 11:03 AM)

So would I.

After all, if the world ends, who will be around to collect my debt? laugh.gif

laugh.gif goodpost.gif

we will be all gone long before the earth ever ends, which will most likely be when out sun goes supernova millions and millions of years from now

QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Feb 6 2012, 12:50 AM)
I was looking at both of these album cover's last night,
and it got me thinking...could they both be prophetic
warnings, in regards to the possible coming 2012
cataclysmic events later this year?? Or was it just
happen stance/coincidence ??? I wonder?

The pole-shift is supposed to bring hurricane force
winds, worldwide 9+ mag.earthquakes, floods, landslides,
tidal waves , on a global scale...all happening at the same time,
in a matter of hours, in relation to length of time.

Makes me contemplate...are these warnings really real/true??
What if it really happens?...am I prepared??
Not tryin' to freak anyone out..but that's the prediction.

Just random thoughts.....I wonder.

None of that will happen. You may just notice that water will drain with the opposite rotation.

QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Feb 7 2012, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Feb 6 2012, 11:54 AM)
QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Feb 6 2012, 12:11 AM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Feb 5 2012, 11:37 PM)
Honestly man, it's not worth worrying about. It'll happen or it won't. But there's *no reason* to believe that anyone from any time period was able to predict anything. Ever. At the risk of skirting SOCN territory... the Bible? Whatever anyone's belief system, nothing ever written outside of scientific study and proof can or will accurately predict future events.

Holy books have as much magical prediction power as a Grisham novel. Haven't you ever noticed how they're constantly wrong? Every time someone tells us that <Holy Book X> says that the end of the world will happen next month/next year/next Tuesday, the date *always* comes and goes with nary a sniffle. The only time those books are ever "right" is when people creatively interpret the texts to fit *past* events. Like, "see, where it says here that the two brothers would fall in battle? That predicted 9/11. That there means my holy book is the truth and you should give me money."

Heck, we were told two or three times last year that the Bible said the world would end. Turns out, not so much.

I'm not saying the Bible is worthless (err...), I'm not putting down its followers (well...) but it has no predictive powers. None of those books do.

All right,man..but if your wrong, and the sh*t hits the fan

in early June or early sept., I'm jumpin' in my truck full of camping

gear and bookin' on down the road, goin' 100 miles a second ,

toward the Az. mts...like I said..hope your right.

Please tell me this is schtick.

Nope...It's not a joke.

So I can save myself from armageddon by loading up on water and Coleman supplies then head to the Arizona mountains?! Shit yeah!!!

Absolute yeah!!! 1022.gif

Edited by JohnnyBlaze