Farewell Can-Utility

An Enemy Without

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 27 2011, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 27 2011, 06:25 PM)
Just so you know, I've tried to use that "report" button on Can Utility, and I get an error message.

Yeah, we can't seem to fix the Report button. Might be better to PM one of us mods.

Yeah, check the "home" page and see who is signed in and PM them. That way you can get an almost immediate response.

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Nov 27 2011, 07:04 PM)
confused13.gif He had a couple of good posts.

Although they were always in threads he didn't start...

... they weren't aimed at Nate or me...

.... and they were few and far between.

Goodbye! bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Nov 27 2011, 07:31 PM)
Might I suggest that since the two main targets of his ire have now responded here, we could lock this thread and move on?

No, no, no. You can't just go around locking threads all willy-nilly like that; you need some real conflict first.

Let the games begin! 1287.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Nov 27 2011, 06:42 PM)
Might I suggest that since the two main targets of his ire have now responded here, we could lock this thread and move on?

No, no, no. You can't just go around locking threads all willy-nilly like that; you need some real conflict first.

WRONG! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! YOU SUUUUUUCK! ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!11

bitchslap.gif

There we go.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Nov 27 2011, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Nov 27 2011, 06:42 PM)

WRONG! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! YOU SUUUUUUCK! ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!11

bitchslap.gif

There we go.

Why I oughta...

pokey.gif

Take that! And that!

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Nov 27 2011, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Nov 27 2011, 07:46 PM)
That cheesburger eaten bastard...

Who likes Trailer Park Boys???

Alex Lifeson stole some of my weed!!!!

he could be a male prostitute. You never know!

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Nov 27 2011, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Nov 27 2011, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Nov 27 2011, 07:46 PM)
That cheesburger eaten bastard...

Who likes Trailer Park Boys???

Alex Lifeson stole some of my weed!!!!

he could be a male prostitute. You never know!

The farm starves without a psychologist.

random sentence

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Nov 27 2011, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 27 2011, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Nov 27 2011, 02:06 PM)
TRF -- the only place where making fun of poor grammar is considered worse than calling someone a ***t.

You're not being very observant about this, or you're not very bright. But I had words toward both sides on this, and one of those sides decided to keep going with it, even further than before and on the tail of the Admin's warning.

Is the bulb getting any brighter?

I'm not arguing with the decision to ban Can, my point is that tick throws out far more abrasive personal attacks left and right, many (not all) of which are unwarranted, and has only ever received so much as a warning as far as i can tell. Why does he get off so much more easily? because he's older and therefore "wiser"? give me a f***ing break eyesre4.gif

Ok, because this stupid thread exists I will respond.

I know you are smart enough to know that posting a link to site about correcting grammar is being an arrogant prick. but you played along like Can had pure and innocent motives. Be honest Fledge.

As far as calling him a ***t goes. I was was told to knock it off and I did. If someone is going to belittle some one in that way he is going to be met with a similar reaction from most.

You don't like me, fine. You think I'm above it all, you are wrong. I don't think you would have been penalized any more then I was if you responded the same way.

Can was here to be an asshole. He succeeded. You had no problem defending him because you can't stand me.

Lastly, I may disagree with people, and argue with them. It may get heated at times, but my sole purpose is not to wreak havoc and piss people off. Its clear to me that's why Can was here.

and Enemy Without, it is weak you felt the need for this thread.

Hey everyone lets start a thread that will clearly become drama for the sake of it. Can Utility was an asshole, nothing more.

As far as me. You don't have to like me, I'm ok with that, I don't care for you either.but I don't go around this board being as asshole for the sake of it.

I will say this to you Fledge. It is nice to see you now exercise your brain and actually put together coherent thoughts instead of just posting pages of spam with was basically all you did when you first joined this board.

As Tidewater, TJ started that thread on hating blacks and Jews. He staunchly defended himself, insisting that he was doing it for real honest-to-God research purposes. I was honestly insulted that he thought we were all that stupid. He was hoping to start shit, nothing more.

As Can, he targeted a couple of young teens, following them around the board to sneer at them. He's 18 years old. Real classy. Then he chose to die on the hill of picking at tick's grammar.

He wasn't funny. I don't miss him.

But I do like having the "younger generation" of Rush fans here. Are all of their posts and threads dripping with sparkling wit and profound insights into Rush and life in general? No. But neither are mine.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 27 2011, 10:26 AM)
Another keyboard Tough Guy gone. The most Unfunny and Sad Troll i have ever seen around here.

yes.gif

Something didn't sit right with me right away, but I thought maybe it was just me.... guess not!

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 28 2011, 08:18 AM)
I didn't know Tidewater Surge and Can-Utility were the same person! Who's TJ?

Those were both his usernames.

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 28 2011, 02:18 PM)
I didn't know Tidewater Surge and Can-Utility were the same person! Who's TJ?

Neither did I! I'm getting old. Young people these days....

Where's my tartan rug?

My tea is cold.

Where did I leave the gadget for the TV?

How much? In my day that would get you a day trip a Dublin on the omnibus, a pint of shandy and a stick of rock.

Speak up sonny..... old.gif

Tick is big enough to look after himself, and he does, with considerable aplomb. Tick rules.

But picking on younger members of the forum is the preserve of the weak.

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 28 2011, 09:09 AM)
As Tidewater, TJ started that thread on hating blacks and Jews. He staunchly defended himself, insisting that he was doing it for real honest-to-God research purposes. I was honestly insulted that he thought we were all that stupid. He was hoping to start shit, nothing more.

As Can, he targeted a couple of young teens, following them around the board to sneer at them. He's 18 years old. Real classy. Then he chose to die on the hill of picking at tick's grammar.

He wasn't funny. I don't miss him.

But I do like having the "younger generation" of Rush fans here. Are all of their posts and threads dripping with sparkling wit and profound insights into Rush and life in general? No. But neither are mine.

Don't be ridiculous.