last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4MDgxNzE4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU5MTMyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

This movie creeped me out for YEARS as a kid.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4MDgxNzE4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU5MTMyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

This movie creeped me out for YEARS as a kid.

Yeah, I've heard many say that Posted Image is even scarier than Human Centipede II :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol:

• Like 3

http://static.screenweek.it/2014/4/4/x-men-giorni-di-un-futuro-passato-poster-uk-02_mid.jpg

I was a huge X-Men fan when the first Bryan Singer movie came out in the 90s, but then my interest faded away. I watched this just to spend some time and was impressed at how good James McAvoy and Jennifer Lawrence are. They really steal the movie! And to steal a movie from nobodys like Gandalf, James Picard and Hugh Jackmann, that's something!

• Like 2

Went for a trio:

Curse Of Frankenstein (1957)

Dracula (1958)

The Mummy (1959)

Couldn't believe it:

Peter Cushing gets strangled by Christopher Lee in each one! Twice in The Mummy! :o

• Like 4

Rewatching Avatar for the umteenth time. :LOL:

I watched it a 2nd time not too long ago and actually thought it was borderline terrible.

The first time I saw it in the theaters and thought it was wonderful.

Weird isn't it?

I watched it a 2nd time not too long ago and actually thought it was borderline terrible.

Weird isn't it?

Talking of avatars...you've got a much more commanding presence with your new avatar DD, whereas I have a oh crap we lost to the Browns bonehead look :doh:

Weird isn't it?

Talking of avatars...you've got a much more commanding presence with your new avatar DD, whereas I have a oh crap we lost to the Browns bonehead look :doh:

Thanks! Yeah Sisko is the man!

• Like 1

Weird isn't it?

Avatar is the reason I bought a blu-ray player and an HD tv. I can see why people might not like the movie but I love it.

Weird isn't it?

Avatar is the reason I bought a blu-ray player and an HD tv. I can see why people might not like the movie but I love it.

You dream of waking up in the avatar universe don't you? Interacting with the characters!

Weird isn't it?

You dream of waking up in the avatar universe don't you? Interacting with the characters!

Honestly? It would be cool but I haven't dreamed about it. :)

Weird isn't it?

Well fantasised...

Weird isn't it?

Well fantasised...

I knew what you meant. :)

Weird isn't it?

Well fantasised...

Avatar's flaws become more apparent with repeated viewings. I still enjoy it though.

Weird isn't it?

Well fantasised...

Avatar's flaws become more apparent with repeated viewings. I still enjoy it though.

I'd be curious to know what you consider the flaws? Obviously the storyline was predictable but as far as the rest of it?

http://images.moviepostershop.com/the-magic-christian-movie-poster-1970-1020193553.jpg

Very funny...although it might be a little too weird for many peoples taste

• Like 1