last movie you watched

sonicjams

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas cool10.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2012, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Aug 2 2012, 01:12 PM)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas  cool10.gif

applaudit.gif

I love that movie. I must've seen it at least 30 times. I think it did a pretty good job of capturing the tone of the book too.

Same here, I never get tired of that movie! trink39.gif They did do an excellent job capturing the tone of the book, I love how faithful an adaptation it is.

Johnny Depp and Benico Del Toro both did amazing jobs in their roles and the soundtrack is amazing! I have a difficult time coming up with anything about the movie I don't like, it's definitely one of my very favorites.

Carrie. Great movie. Also forgot that the first 10 minutes or so all the chicks walk around naked in the high school locker room laugh.gif

Going to see Rage: Carrie 2 tonight, which I didn't know existed. I'm looking forward to it because for once it's a sequel and not some stupid / uneccessary reboot.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 1 2012, 04:03 PM)
The Boy In Striped Pajamas

That movie is awesome. I thought the little German boy's acting was very good.

Shitty ending though it had to end that way I suppose.

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Aug 4 2012, 06:05 PM)
Carrie. Great movie. Also forgot that the first 10 minutes or so all the chicks walk around naked in the high school locker room laugh.gif

Going to see Rage: Carrie 2 tonight, which I didn't know existed. I'm looking forward to it because for once it's a sequel and not some stupid / uneccessary reboot.

And a reboot actually is gonna happen with Hit Girl from Kick Ass as Carrie and Julianne Moore in the Piper Laurie role. It's gonna be crap anyways since it's from Screen "making shlocky movies Columbia won't touch" Gems. Did a great actress like Moore lose a bet or something?

Probably gonna watch Scarface in a couple of hours on AMC's Mob Week.

"You F with me! You F with the best!" firedevil.gif