I'm about to be crucified.

Union 5-3992

Better late than never, eh? tongue.gif I wish I had "Subdivisions" to get me through high school but unfortunately I didn't get into Rush until I was a freshman in college.

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 7 2011, 09:34 PM)
Signals, meh. confused13.gif

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 7 2011, 10:34 PM)
Signals, meh. confused13.gif

Agreed. IMO, the only track that is amazing is Subdivisions. The rest is good, but not much more than that. Definitely lackluster in Rush standards, especially after Moving Pictures.

I'm just glad you finally got to it! It's my third favorite, and the beginning of my favorite period of Rush. Unlike most people who got turned off to them on this album, I think it would have made me MORE interested (if I'd been following Rush more closely when I was young).

Signals is one of Rush's best albums! And the one that made me a fan. It was the album that introduce me to RUSH Live as well. Anyway, I couldn't get enough of it being a keyboardist! The Album doen't have a bad song in it. I hard a hard time getting into Chemistry at first, but now I love the damn songs! There are so many gems in it! Digital man, and my favorite Rush song:

losing it! (Everything came togethr on this song! Everything)

1022.gif

Edited by losingit2k