I LOVE Sigur Ros. Incredible music. Takk is great but so are many others... hard to name them! But I have a bunch of them. Don't like the most recent one quite as much as previous but it's still great.

What I've heard of theirs I've definitely loved, but for whatever reason I still don't have any of their music. Maybe it's because I'm not willing to do MP3's and I don't want to pay full price for new CD's - eventually I will own some of these...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 15 2011, 10:50 AM)
What I've heard of theirs I've definitely loved, but for whatever reason I still don't have any of their music. Maybe it's because I'm not willing to do MP3's and I don't want to pay full price for new CD's - eventually I will own some of these...

Most of their albums are between $6 and $9 from Amazon affiliates. Although Agaetis Byrjun is very expensive, must be out of print.

Open your wallet man!

I love Sigur Ros!

They're amazing; I own all of their albums, I think my favorite one has to be ( )

Goobs, their albums are pretty cheap and they come in mini vinyl-like sleeves, wich is great.

I have Agaetis Byrjun and ( ). "Svefn-g-englar" is the most hauntingly beautiful song I've ever heard. I could say more about it and what it makes me feel, but that would be putting my own subjective interpretation on it, and people should hear it and take their own thing from it.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Aug 14 2011, 11:56 PM)
Any fans? Post-rock fans? Interesting music indeed wub.gif

I just started to listen to them...anything to reccomend?