What would YOU do?

Mara

I think you should let the police know what you know,then let them figure it out. Because if anything happens to those kids ,I think you will regret it later.

I feel the same way you feel about the kids too, but at least if you call the police and they do find something, you might have just saved their lives.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to think of other reasons for the out-of-town traffic frequenting your neighbours house, Mara, but if your neighbour is a dealer/pusher (and a busy one at that) then the guy's he's workin for will see his as a pretty lucrative patch and are going to protect him. Delicate issue this.. more concerned for your safety Mara. Is there anyone other than the police you can get in touch with..?

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Aug 10 2011, 01:24 PM)
Call the police from the pay phone and give them a tip.  Those aren't the boy scouts that are coming and going.  You don't need those kinds of people visiting your neighborhood.

This is a good idea. The police will investigate and find out what is actualy going on. It doesn't sound good, and from your description I agree with your suspicions.

I understand your concern for the kids, but they may be safer away from the types of people that are visitng the house. If it's just the dad and mom isn't invovled that will come to light and she may keep the kids.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Aug 10 2011, 06:54 PM)
Are the disturbing you? If not, why report them?

The constant traffic is somewhat of an annoyance, yes. I've had my driveway blocked a time or two, but no way am I gonna go pounding on the door demanding the offender move his car. (That's not my style anyway).

Plus the fact that, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, it has the potential for bringing other crime into the neighborhood. I'm fairly easygoing on personal drug use and in fact think a lot of substances ought to be legal. But they aren't for now, and while I don't have a lot of really super-expensive and valuable stuff, it is still my stuff, and I do not want it stolen, thanks.

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 10 2011, 05:23 PM)
i hate rats. any shape of form. if they are killers and are killing by the millions maybe a good idea to call the pigs. if they are just dealing pot and maybe some pills no harm there. the neighbors around here call the freaking police if you breath to much air or just flat out live your normal life. old neighbors suck. just die already.

cool10.gif

Echoing the advice to let the police know and then let them handle it. I know that you're worried about the kids but there is the fact that they could be in real danger.

I'm sorry you have to make such a decision. hug2.gif

i hate rats. any shape of form. if they are killers and are killing by the millions maybe a good idea to call the pigs. if they are just dealing pot and maybe some pills no harm there. the neighbors around here call the freaking police if you breath to much air or just flat out live your normal life. old neighbors suck. just die already.

facepalm.gif

By any chance, do you own one beat up Chrysler Pacifica van and live 3 doors down from Mara?

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Aug 10 2011, 03:29 PM)
only skimmed, but it's their business not yours...theyre going to get caught eventually and it's better (for a lot of reasons) to stay out of it. i wouldn't report anything, and if anyone asked if i knew anything i'd deny it.

what a neighbor (as the house next door burns down)

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Aug 10 2011, 03:29 PM)
only skimmed, but it's their business not yours...theyre going to get caught eventually and it's better (for a lot of reasons) to stay out of it.  i wouldn't report anything, and if anyone asked if i knew anything i'd deny it.

laugh.gif you're a regular old Sgt. Shultz there fledge- "I know nothing! Nothing!!"

Keep your guns loaded and close at hand.

It sounds like I can buy some good shit from you smile.gif

You guys and gals are great bait. You write some senseless stuff and you all chime in to justify your point. I mean you guys get on a soap box even. Good times. Love the Internet. I mean why even bother. It's all pointless babble. I just do it to see how people respond.

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 11 2011, 10:47 PM)
You guys and gals are great bait. You write some senseless stuff and you all chime in to justify your point. I mean you guys get on a soap box even. Good times. Love the Internet. I mean why even bother. It's all pointless babble. I just do it to see how people respond.

*cough*definition*cough*of troll*cough*

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 11 2011, 09:47 PM)
I just do it to see how people respond.

You do it because you're a dysfunctional child, who has no social skills or friends, so you compensate by trolling on the Internet. I feel sorry for you.

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 11 2011, 07:47 PM)

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/26315.jpg

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Aug 11 2011, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Aug 10 2011, 05:54 PM)
Are the disturbing you?  If not, why report them?

GO EAB!!! wub.gif

you guys are killing it!

how about explaining this? sounds like you're calling me an asshole but I'll await your response.

...DFTT! (Don't feed the trools,peeps...) this ones hungry right now

from 062802puke_prv.gif word's made of garbage.......Disgusting..

Will they ever learn?!??!? no.gif

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 12 2011, 11:47 AM)

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

I haven't seen a prime dickish reply in a few months on here I think. Well done.

eh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 11 2011, 11:57 PM)

I haven't seen a prime dickish reply in a few months on here I think. Well done.

eh.gif

My favorite part of trolling is when the non-trolls make smart-ass replies to the troll and then the troll claims they got under your skin and made you fall for the bait. Trolls have no sense of comedy, irony, sarcasm, or the most underrated sense of all; common.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Aug 12 2011, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 11 2011, 11:57 PM)

eh.gif

My favorite part of trolling is when the non-trolls make smart-ass replies to the troll and then the troll claims they got under your skin and made you fall for the bait. Trolls have no sense of comedy, irony, sarcasm, or the most underrated sense of all; common.

...wait for it...wait for it...

trink38.gif