Worst of the Best 13

An Enemy Without

We will now begin eliminating songs one by one! It just get more and more exciting every round, huh? As further proof that Hemispheres is their greatest album, it still has two songs left. I would also like to say that every song left is at least nine minutes long. Interesting.

Round 13 is here! Songs eliminated were The Spirit of Radio and Red Barchetta. For an explanation on how this works, refer to: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=65830

There will be a new poll on 7/14/11 (next Thursday).

Edited by An Enemy Without

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Life is Just the Candle @ Jul 10 2011, 12:01 PM)
This is like picking your least favorite child... banghead.gif

That's easy. It's the one I keep locked in the basement closet.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Jul 10 2011, 03:53 PM)
2112 is the worst but it's still amazing ohmy.gif
And how could anyone vote La Villa sad.gif

how can anyone pick 2112?

See, anyone can do it.

As painful as it is, I went with Xanadu. sad.gif

Why does Hemispheres have so much? confused13.gif

Oh well, we all have our opinions. yes.gif

Oh, and An Enemy Without, maybe you should star a new game after this one is finished. Possibly best of the hidden gems? I enjoy these elimination games, as painful as it is now. tongue.gif

Edited by GUP1771

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Jul 10 2011, 10:18 PM)
As painful as it is, I went with Xanadu. sad.gif

Why does Hemispheres have so much? confused13.gif

Oh well, we all have our opinions. yes.gif

Oh, and An Enemy Without, maybe you should star a new game after this one is finished. Possibly best of the hidden gems? I enjoy these elimination games, as painful as it is now. tongue.gif

I was planning on doing something like that. Hidden gems would be hard to find though. They are hidden after all.

I don't want to reveal my idea in case somebody steals it. However, this runs the risk of someone unwittingly using my idea, in which case I can't rightfully blame them for it. So yeah, I'll tell you, and if you steal my idea, I hope you feel all the guilt in the world. smile.gif

But, knowing the lighthearted joking nature of many of the people on the board, they may steal it anyways just to mess with me. So, it will be a surprise after all.

(Sorry! tongue.gif )

At least I don't have to question member choices any longer. To me all of these songs are of equal awesomeness. I still haven't voted. Hard to decide. Right now, I'm on the fence between 2112 and Natural Science. I think I'll think about in for another day and vote tomorrow.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Jul 11 2011, 08:17 AM)
At least I don't have to question member choices any longer. To me all of these songs are of equal awesomeness. I still haven't voted. Hard to decide. Right now, I'm on the fence between 2112 and Natural Science. I think I'll think about in for another day and vote tomorrow.

I'd go with 2112