• Couple times a week
    • Once a month
    • Couple times a month
    • Less than once a month
    • Once in a while
    • Special occasions only
    • Never

Couple times a week. Sometimes just once. On vacation, obviously every day. xD

But I live in the city with the most restaurants per capita in the nation. It seems like literally every nation on the planet's food is represented somewhere in this city. It's absolutely nuts.

Besides, I'm young and still living with my parents and so I'm not broke and forced to fend for myself. I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot of cheap food and spaghetti-o's when I get out of college in four or so years... unless I get a great job right off the bat.

(Yeah, right.)

Since I grab a salad at work almost everyday.., I guess that would count as eating out.

as far as dinners not made at home, I would say we average 2 per month. We don't do it often. I cook on Mon as my wife works late and I make enough for 2 meals. I usually cook on Tues, but my wife occasionally will. Wed is usually leftovers, Thurs my wife is home early so she cooks. Fri I grill, we order pizza, or go out with the kids. Sat I almost always grill something, and Sun we go to my parents house.

Before 3 kids, every week atleast once. After 3 kids ? Only on date night, once a month confused13.gif

Every Saturday night with my father. We go to the local family-style Italian diner.

Btw, tonight it is his turn to buy dinner smile.gif

Edited by summer_sky

Probably 2-3 times a week.

Mexican, Italian, or a great local diner with a wide selection of all kinds of good food.