What's your favorite meme?

Ancient Ways

On 7/11/2023 at 11:40 AM, BastillePark said:

I'd hope the books would be age appropriate but now days you might get in trouble for reading Dr Seuss. I haven't seen a lot of pictures from those but the one's I have seen didn't look like anything more than a flamboyantly dressed person. There may be some that dress provocatively but I've not seen those. I have seen video of an event that took place not at a library and some of the drag people were dressed skimpily and there were children present but that's much different than the library story time events.

It's this kind of disingenuousness that caused me to lose interest in SOCN.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2023 at 2:11 PM, BastillePark said:

Things that make you go, hmmm.

KDmnA4Z.jpg

Ezekiel 28:15 (speaking of Lucifer)

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you.

That's why He along his followers were cast out of Heaven and will be separated from God's kingdom for eternity.

On 12/29/2023 at 10:03 AM, Inthend said:

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you.

That's why He along his followers were cast out of Heaven and will be separated from God's kingdom for eternity.

So God did create beings that had "iniquity" and "unrighteousness" in them? By the way, using Bible quotes to support your position isn't the plus you think it is.

On 12/29/2023 at 1:03 PM, Inthend said:

2 hours ago, BastillePark said:

So God did create beings that had "iniquity" and "unrighteousness" in them? By the way, using Bible quotes to support your position isn't the plus you think it is.

No BP. Read it again. 

What text do you suggest I quote for insight on Lucifer?

On 1/8/2024 at 2:09 PM, JohnRogers said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The year is 2076. The lithium mines have dried up. Electric cars litter the wasteland. Humans are devolving. One man is about to change the world.'

Yup. BITD, I was able to re-gasket a Holley 650, get it back on the car and set it during lunch break. 

• Like 1