Does Rush still make contributions to Flames?

FourthmemberofRush

It was during or just before the Roll the Bones tour, when I heard that Rush had made a considerable contribution to a group of gays. Not sure of how much ($500,000.00 ?) or what the name of this particuliar entity of Homosexuals is/was.

Anyone with the seedy-underside of this story? and, are they still donating to Flames ?

popcorn.gif

I think that if FourthMember is going to be staying here there are going to have to be a lot of private sections added to this forum just for the different threads he starts. Maybe he can have a private section all to himself where he won't be allowed to post anywhere else in the forum. smile.gif

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 26 2011, 10:32 AM)
It was during or just before the Roll the Bones tour, when I heard that Rush had made a considerable contribution to a group of gays. Not sure of how much ($500,000.00 ?) or what the name of this particuliar entity of Homosexuals is/was.

Anyone with the seedy-underside of this story? and, are they still donating to Flames ?

popcorn.gif

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/RamsATW/33415_formatted_welldone30f.gif

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Apr 26 2011, 03:32 PM)
QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 26 2011, 10:32 AM)

popcorn.gif

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/RamsATW/33415_formatted_welldone30f.gif

http://www.chansondelange.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/clapping-gif.gifhttp://www.chansondelange.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/clapping-gif.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 26 2011, 03:22 PM)
I think that if FourthMember is going to be staying here there are going to have to be a lot of private sections added to this forum just for the different threads he starts. Maybe he can have a private section all to himself where he won't be allowed to post anywhere else in the forum. smile.gif

I am betting he is banned by the beginning of summer.

Anyone taking that bet?

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 26 2011, 02:32 PM)

popcorn.gif

You've got members saying to keep you here -- including me -- while others are arguing to boot you. You're making their argument for them.

Besides, these threads are supposed to be funny. Yours are not funny, and we hear you're capable of funny.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 26 2011, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 26 2011, 03:22 PM)

I am betting he is banned by the beginning of summer.

Anyone taking that bet?

Boy, you're optimistic. Historically, these things deteriorate much more rapidly than that. wink.gif

Nothing to see here.

Basically Lerxst was a tad hungry, so he shelled out for a shed load of tasty British Comestibles. Things got a wee bit lost in translation.

http://img.tesco.com/pi/xpi/5/5037780511315_200.jpg

Mmmmm, I just love licking that special sauce from my gays smile.gif

http://files.sharenator.com/wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book-s400x297-59009-580.jpg

The first few threads you made were funny and really entertaining. Since then it seems you've been walking the path of Charlie Sheen of saying random things for attention.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 26 2011, 06:45 PM)
Nothing to see here.

Basically Lerxst was a tad hungry, so he shelled out for a shed load of tasty British Comestibles. Things got a wee bit lost in translation.

http://img.tesco.com/pi/xpi/5/5037780511315_200.jpg

Mmmmm, I just love licking that special sauce from my gays smile.gif

It took you a whopping 555 posts to put that pic up this time. How did you hold out for so long without going insane?

I can tell you this...if (besides me) two other members I know saw this insulting thread, they'd want him gone.

And yeah usb I think this 4thmember IS a Charlie Sheen wannabe. He's lucky enough to find TRF after his old board went away and now he's nose diving himself into oblivion.

I don't really see the need to accommodate someone with their own section to post in so they can fill a section of serverspace with pure bullshit.

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 26 2011, 09:33 PM)
I can tell you this...if (besides me) two other members I know saw this insulting thread, they'd want him gone.

And yeah usb I think this 4thmember IS a Charlie Sheen wannabe. He's lucky enough to find TRF after his old board went away and now he's nose diving himself into oblivion.

I don't really see the need to accommodate someone with their own section to post in so they can fill a section of serverspace with pure bullshit.

I'm assuming that idea of giving 4th his own section was a joke.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 26 2011, 02:14 PM)

popcorn.gif

You've got members saying to keep you here -- including me -- while others are arguing to boot you.

Why are you defending to keep him? Do these threads add ANY value?

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 26 2011, 08:39 PM)

popcorn.gif

You've got members saying to keep you here -- including me -- while others are arguing to boot you.

They sure as hell don't, lets call him for what he is a hateful bigot, defend that.

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Apr 26 2011, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 26 2011, 08:39 PM)

popcorn.gif

They sure as hell don't, lets call him for what he is a hateful bigot, defend that.

That's what I don't understand....this thread has NO POINT and is offensive to boot....

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 26 2011, 09:39 PM)

popcorn.gif

We don't just ban people on a whim here. We give them every opportunity to straighten their asses up. When it gets to the point where it's obvious we're talking to a brick wall, then we do something.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 26 2011, 07:51 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 26 2011, 09:39 PM)

popcorn.gif

We don't just ban people on a whim here. We give them every opportunity to straighten their asses up. When it gets to the point where it's obvious we're talking to a brick wall, then we do something.

fair enough....

Archived