RUSH Photos Bank Atlantic

Oziumrules

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Glee @ Mar 31 2011, 08:01 AM)
Great pics.

Were those with a cell phone, or did you have a camera?

Going to the show in Nashville and have 3rd row. Would love to get some similar pics but am concerned about what to use.

advice?

I used my Canon SD digital camera. I snapped some cellphone shots but they didn't come out as good. I took over 200+ photos and these were some of my favs.

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Mar 31 2011, 09:46 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Mar 31 2011, 11:14 AM)
Love ya, Alex, but please get yourself in better physical shape (lose the weight) and get some sleep!  schla03.gif

A concerned friend

stupid post

I think he looks better a little filled out.

Great pics, thanks for taking the time to shoot them and share them.. it looks like you got all the good stuff:

1. Alex and that arm above the head thing that I love

2. Ged and Alex having fun

3. Alex and Neil making faces

4. Ged and Neil having fun

5. The backside of Ged

Yup, all the good stuff.. only a week and a day till Hershey!! YaHoo!!

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Mar 31 2011, 01:18 AM)
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm240/oziumrules/RUSH%20Bank%20Atlantic/IMG_2602.jpg

I'm sorry, I just had to laugh at this one rofl3.gif

Did Lerxst give the rant during LVS? It looks like he did judging by this picture:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm240/oziumrules/RUSH%20Bank%20Atlantic/IMG_2617.jpg

Or I could just be confusing which guitar he used for which song (I only remember him using this particular guitar on LVS). Great pictures!

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Mar 31 2011, 09:14 AM)
Love ya, Alex, but please get yourself in better physical shape (lose the weight) and get some sleep! schla03.gif

A concerned friend

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/129181959189500910.jpg

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 31 2011, 04:39 PM)
Those shots were amazing! I'm getting so jazzed about the Seattle show.

And still 3 months to go for those of us attending The Gorge (and Portland as well). Much, much too long. fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Oracle @ Mar 31 2011, 08:36 PM)
Did Lerxst give the rant during LVS? It looks like he did judging by this picture:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm240/oziumrules/RUSH%20Bank%20Atlantic/IMG_2617.jpg

Or I could just be confusing which guitar he used for which song (I only remember him using this particular guitar on LVS). Great pictures!

My guess is he's "singing" the "wooo" parts during Far Cry. He uses the 355 on that tune as well.

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Mar 31 2011, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Mar 31 2011, 12:48 AM)
Great Pics, I was there, great show! Best one of all three Time Machine shows I've seen!

2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif

I have to agree with you. I saw them in Palm Beach & Red Rocks and this show was by far my favorite. The boys were having a blast...even Neil ! Alex slapped my hand and threw me a few picks. Alex also smelled some pot from our seats and made a "I smell something?" gesture and smiled. The sound was amazing !

Are you saying Alex slapped your hand in the front row? Post pictures of your picks!

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Mar 31 2011, 11:46 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Mar 31 2011, 11:14 AM)
Love ya, Alex, but please get yourself in better physical shape (lose the weight) and get some sleep!  schla03.gif

A concerned friend

stupid post

Expressing concern of a Rush member's a bad thing?

Btw, H&K makes the best wall of sound speakers out there.

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Mar 31 2011, 10:14 AM)
Love ya, Alex, but please get yourself in better physical shape (lose the weight) and get some sleep! schla03.gif

A concerned friend

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Mar 31 2011, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (Glee @ Mar 31 2011, 08:01 AM)
Great pics.

Were those with a cell phone, or did you have a camera?

Going to the show in Nashville and have 3rd row.  Would love to get some similar pics but am concerned about what to use.

advice?

I used my Canon SD digital camera. I snapped some cellphone shots but they didn't come out as good. I took over 200+ photos and these were some of my favs.

Excellent shots!

What's the exact model of your camera, if you don't mind me asking? I need to get a new one, and better to get a good one for concerts.

QUOTE (capoetc @ Mar 31 2011, 09:48 PM)
Nice pics ... but, did you watch any of the show NOT through the viewfinder? biggrin.gif

Just found this video of La Villa from the BA show. Im the guy right in front of the filmer with the glasses. As you can tell, I took about 20 pics just from that song !