Man finds dead mouse in Monster energy drink

Tom Sawyer

A Federal Way teen says he found a mouse inside his Monster energy drink.

Vitaly Soljik, 19, says he didn't notice anything off until he got to the bottom of the drink.

"I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. Then I looked in the can and I saw the tail, the tip of the tail, and I just vomited everywhere," Soljik tells KING 5.

His lawyer tells KING-5 lab tests show the mouse was in the can before the top went on.

Soljik is suing the company. He says he can't trust anything in a can anymore.

trink36.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

http://www.mynorthwest.com/category/local_...y-drink/?page=1

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 30 2011, 11:33 AM)
You know you're drinking a terrible-tasting beverage when you don't notice the dead mouse flavor until you see the F**KING TAIL.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking as I read the story. How bad does something taste that you don't notice whatever "flavor" a dead mouse adds?

I have never tried even a sip of any kind of energy drink, after reading this I never will.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 30 2011, 09:33 AM)
You know you're drinking a terrible-tasting beverage when you don't notice the dead mouse flavor until you see the F**KING TAIL.

I was thinking this very thing!!!

This is not why I only drink from a clear or transluscent container...

BUT IT IS NOW!!!

All those energy drinks taste like cat piss anyway. (yeah, yeah...let's hear it.."How do YOU know what cat piss tastes like?" Aaaaahahahahahaa real funny)

Puked after he saw it? Give me a break. What a puss.

Um...yeah. ohmy.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

I don't drink energy drinks and probably never will. I don't even see the appeal of them, with or without dead mice. Something like this makes their lack of appeal even worse. eh.gif

Seriously, how does a dead mouse get into a can of Monster? And how does that just pass under the radar? That's not good for business, literally or figuratively. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Mar 30 2011, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Mar 30 2011, 06:07 PM)
Can't have been much of an energy drink, it did sweet f*ck all for the mouse.

That's what I was thinking...

It was the drink that killed it...

laugh.gif

I hate energy drinks. Aside from them being terrible for you, they all taste the same. That wannabe-pineapple vomitty sweet kitchen-garbage flavor. It's disgusting. I know people who down that stuff in place of water.

wouldn't the can have been extra weighty or rattlely (no pun intended) considering the mouse was basically pickled and soaked like a sponge in there?! unsure.gif How could you not know something was wrong? ew! 062802puke_prv.gif

Archived