2010 tour shirts on clearence

Not sure I've seen it posted anywhere else, but Rush Backstage Club is having a huge clearence sale on all 2010 Time Machine shirts, which must mean they have new designs planned for this summer.

http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage...2010/index.html

I ordered the first two. I knew there was a reason I didn't pay $35 each for them this summer.

Seems like there are a few healthy 2.gif fans out there! Not many XL or XXL left. pizza.gif

Thanks for the heads up Thizzelle!

Bhahahah

KK

Edited by Kubla~Khan

Ten bucks!? And almost all in stock with my size!

Do want that platinum clock shirt!!!

I got the black lightning one at the venue, but for just ten bucks?

My order's going in. I swear.

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/w/iwantitplz.png

Oh and Re: Size

I got a medium and it was huge on me.

So thankful I have a small frame. Sometimes it's awesome to be a young/short/small Rush fan. laugh.gif

Edited by CMWriter

I just bought the cap, Neil's new book and a few other things. I like the running shirt they're selling, but the black colour makes it difficult - how am I supposed to run in Rio's excruciating heat with a black shirt? I wish they had one with the GuP cover on it...

Someone tell me why the thong is only $2 less than the t-shirts even though the amount of fabric used is about 1/10th of what's used for the shirts????

Not that I want one - would not be caught dead in a thong of ANY kind. Just curious - fashion never makes sense.

I sure wish someone at the store would reply to messages. As mentioned above, XL shirts went quickly so I missed out on the chance to order a NA tour shirt for my dad. I tried contacting them through both twitter and email asking if there were possibly more XL sizes but no reply. Assume the answer is no

Trying to give it a few more days before the sale ends as I might order a shirt for myself and get dad something else. I'll never pay $35 for a t-shirt again!!!

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 22 2011, 03:01 PM)
Someone tell me why the thong is only $2 less than the t-shirts even though the amount of fabric used is about 1/10th of what's used for the shirts????

Not that I want one - would not be caught dead in a thong of ANY kind. Just curious - fashion never makes sense.

I've always wondered the same thing about the women's t shirts, why often times they cost more but are made using less material. Don't get me started on all that sparkly crap...

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Mar 22 2011, 02:28 PM)
Do you knpow if they ship stuff overseas? I MUST have that Rush cap!!!

Yes they do

I've orderd form the UK and it usually arrives within a week

I was astounded first time - you pay for it but even so it is cool

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Mar 22 2011, 06:53 AM)
I just bought the cap, Neil's new book and a few other things. I like the running shirt they're selling, but the black colour makes it difficult - how am I supposed to run in Rio's excruciating heat with a black shirt? I wish they had one with the GuP cover on it...

GUP shirt available here:

http://www.rockabilia.com/product.php?productid=95291

Not $5 though. sad.gif

I have one like this but it's about shot so am likely to be ordering another since I'll be at the Gorge in early July and it's quite likely to be hot and sunny.

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Mar 22 2011, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Mar 22 2011, 06:53 AM)

GUP shirt available here:

http://www.rockabilia.com/product.php?productid=95291

Not $5 though. sad.gif

I have one like this but it's about shot so am likely to be ordering another since I'll be at the Gorge in early July and it's quite likely to be hot and sunny.

Thanks...but what I'm looking for is a shirt that's proper for running, with a Rush motif...like this one: http://www.rushbackstage.com/en-zz/rushbac...ning-shirt.html , but not black... eh.gif

goodpost.gif

Oh geez....all of them look WAY better than last year's designs..I'll more than likely buy 2 of the tour shirts at the MSG show, and then wait to buy the other 2 tour shirts at the end of the tour. The problem now is that I'm too indecisive as to which ones should I get first. laugh.gif

Edited by PolarizeMe