I got a Member Title!!!

Hatchetaxe&saw

trink39.gif

Enjoy the Tull show!

We mods have been trying to think of a member title for you for about two years now. I even recruited a few members to try and think of one, which we all agreed should have been easy in your case, but we kept drawing blanks. Finally, your love and expertise of whiskey/whisky (remember my post about that yesterday?) provided the proper inspiration. wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 18 2011, 04:16 PM)
We mods have been trying to think of a member title for you for about two years now. I even recruited a few members to try and think of one, which we all agreed should have been easy in your case, but we kept drawing blanks. Finally, your love and expertise of whiskey/whisky (remember my post about that yesterday?) provided the proper inspiration. wink.gif

Well, many, many thanks!!!! The Lag is indeed mighty!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Mar 18 2011, 08:58 AM)
"Hail the mighty Lag!"

Thank you whoever recommended me, you've made my day! And if my day couldn't get any better, I'm off to see Jethro Tull in Dublin!

Love this place. wub.gif

Isn't it awesome when that happens by total surprise!?

I need some background on your title though. confused13.gif

QUOTE (skalamander2112 @ Mar 19 2011, 12:42 AM)
trink39.gif awesome dude

perhaps one day i will have one of these titles tongue.gif laugh.gif

Indeed! You are the "Salamander1001." Slithering successfully through all of these Rush Forum threads...........................

Rush On!

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 19 2011, 11:02 AM)
About time eh?! Congrats trink39.gif

I wonder if you've set the record for the TRF member [that has continued to post] that's gone without a member title

Why, that deserves a second title!!!!!! biggrin.gif

My post count is quite risible for the amount of years I've been here, so it all balances out!

Archived