split from Scenes that ooze sexiness

shaun3701

the scene in Rob Roy where Jessica Lange is raped was pretty hot... I know, rape isn't supposed to be hot. Blame the director.

The scene with her and her husband f--king under the tree was good too.

QUOTE (luvrush @ Feb 21 2011, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 21 2011, 12:35 PM)
the scene in Rob Roy where Jessica Lange is raped was pretty hot... I know, rape isn't supposed to be hot. Blame the director.

Ugh!!!!! 062802puke_prv.gif Seriously ...?

they made it look as though she was enjoying it... in fact if someone watched it out of context they might not even know it was rape.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 21 2011, 04:35 PM)

thats messed up eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 21 2011, 03:35 PM)

Honestly????

You wonder why people direct posts at you wondering if you are just trolling or a complete asshat.

You really should think before you type.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 21 2011, 04:05 PM)

they made it look as though she was enjoying it... in fact if someone watched it out of context they might not even know it was rape.

Yet of all the possible scenes you could mention, somehow you thought THIS one was the one post about.

DM is right; don't wonder for one moment why many people here, including myself, don't take you as genuine. I'm beginning to question what value there is in keeping your account active.

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 22 2011, 09:55 AM)

Yet of all the possible scenes you could mention, somehow you thought THIS one was the one post about.

DM is right; don't wonder for one moment why many people here, including myself, don't take you as genuine. I'm beginning to question what value there is in keeping your account active.

You hearing these guys, Shaun?

Somewhere in the assembly line where you were built, that filter for "Should I really say that out loud?" was not installed. You need to head back to the factory and get that taken care of. You've been recalled.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 22 2011, 09:15 AM)

Somewhere in the assembly line where you were built, that filter for "Should I really say that out loud?" was not installed. You need to head back to the factory and get that taken care of. You've been recalled.

I wonder how that girlfriend search is going.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Feb 22 2011, 04:26 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 22 2011, 09:15 AM)

I wonder how that girlfriend search is going.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 22 2011, 11:15 AM)

oh lighten up... have any of you even SEEN the movie?

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 22 2011, 08:38 PM)

Don't tell me to lighten up. I almost never get worked up about this crap, and I'm not worked up now.

Have I seen the movie? No. Do I need to? No. It's messed up to mention a rape scene in a thread like this, and to say it was "pretty hot," even if you thought the victim was "enjoying it." If you get turned on by rape scenes, that's fine -- keep it to yourself.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 22 2011, 09:48 PM)

Don't tell me to lighten up. I almost never get worked up about this crap, and I'm not worked up now.

Have I seen the movie? No. Do I need to? No. It's messed up to mention a rape scene in a thread like this, and to say it was "pretty hot," even if you thought the victim was "enjoying it." If you get turned on by rape scenes, that's fine -- keep it to yourself.

for one thing, I don't get "turned on by rape scenes". There happens to be one scene in one movie where a character is getting raped that was filmed in such a way that makes it look hot. That might sound bad, but it's not. I don't "like rape", and nobody is getting raped anyway it's just a movie. I'm sorry I even brought it up, I don't know why I even bother posting here anymore.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 22 2011, 09:52 PM)

for one thing, I don't get "turned on by rape scenes". There happens to be one scene in one movie where a character is getting raped that was filmed in such a way that makes it look hot. That might sound bad, but it's not. I don't "like rape", and nobody is getting raped anyway it's just a movie. I'm sorry I even brought it up, I don't know why I even bother posting here anymore.

Ask yourself why so many DIFFERENT people have these types of reactions to your posts. Is it everyone else, or is it you? Think about it.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 22 2011, 09:55 PM)

Ask yourself why so many DIFFERENT people have these types of reactions to your posts. Is it everyone else, or is it you? Think about it.

well it isn't me... I guess mentioning a rape scene in a movie is horrible, but having an entire thread full of disgusting pictures of mutilated bodies is perfectly ok.

I don't know how one can make light of rape. I haven't seen the movie, so I don't know the context of the scene, but I can't believe it was to imply "sexiness". Also, why be defensive when people are appalled by rape, in any context? confused13.gif

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 22 2011, 10:00 PM)

well it isn't me... I guess mentioning a rape scene in a movie is horrible, but having an entire thread full of disgusting pictures of mutilated bodies is perfectly ok.

So, it isn't you. It's the rest of us, then. You're fine, and the rest of us are messed up, right?

Guess what my next question is....

Well, I have seen the movie. And the scene is anything but "hot." It's a brutal, debasing thing that the villain forces upon the title character's wife. Yes, it fits in with the film's narrative. But the actress did NOT look like "she was enjoying it."

Dude, you have some serious issues that you need to deal with. I can't speak for everyone who has been upset by your trollish behavior, but I am sick of seeing your spew on this board. angry.gif

whatever, I'm done with this thread. I'm almost done with this entire board as well... I come here to relax and have stimulating conversations with like-minded people, not to be attacked and harassed every time I make an unpopular comment.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 22 2011, 10:15 PM)
whatever, I'm done with this thread. I'm almost done with this entire board as well... I come here to relax and have stimulating conversations with like-minded people, not to be attacked and harassed every time I make an unpopular comment.

Don't be so sensitive! It's rape, ya know. You really can't be surprised or defensive if people are offended.

You keep posting the way you do, the reactions you're getting are not going to stop. They'll only increase. You're noticing these reactions getting more frequent now, and that WILL continue.

Notice how almost no one else gets the reactions you do. Look around, and you'll see I'm right. Ask yourself why that is. Not many "like-minded" people here, are there...

Yo, shaun. I think you would enjoy the /b/ board of 4chan. No joke man. It's all random and anything goes, except for crimes and illegal content of course. But no one really gets offended by anything. It's really just all fun and games. I can understand why the people here respond to you the way the do, but I can also understand you don't mean any harm. So try out 4chan, it's good for a laugh and completely random. Edited by Alex

I think your stimulating conversations = perversions.

Go somewhere else and whackoff to whatever else you find stimulating but this board ain't for you.

You goddammed freakshow. f**k you if you disagree...I dont't really care. You're a f*cked-in-the-head-weirdo.

QUOTE (Alex @ Feb 22 2011, 10:27 PM)
Yo, shaun. I think you would enjoy the /b/ board of 4chan. No joke man. It's all random and anything goes, except for crimes and illegal content of course. But no one really gets offended by anything. It's really just all fun and games. I can understand why the people here respond to you the way the do, but I can also understand you don't mean any harm. So try out 4chan, it's good for a laugh and completely random.

I do agree that Shaun isn't trying to be offensive. Some will think differently, that he's a troll and that he knows exactly what he's doing, but I don't think so. But, again, he IS getting a universally bad reaction to his posts, and that's the bottom line.

QUOTE (Alex @ Feb 22 2011, 10:27 PM)
Yo, shaun. I think you would enjoy the /b/ board of 4chan. No joke man. It's all random and anything goes, except for crimes and illegal content of course. But no one really gets offended by anything. It's really just all fun and games. I can understand why the people here respond to you the way the do, but I can also understand you don't mean any harm. So try out 4chan, it's good for a laugh and completely random.

you gotta be kidding... I went on 4chan a few years ago, once in awhile it's amusing when it's not littered with child porn and gore. It's literally the worst part of the internet... no one should ever go there.