What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Probably a hotdog...from this place:

http://www.baseballparks.com/Images/Reno/Reno8.jpg

:drool:

Well, the Aces lost 9-4. They gave up a grand slam ion the first inning, for total of 5 runs to lead off the game. So...not a lot of drama, but lots of offense both ways and loads of fun. If you look in right field, you can see a white wall with green above it. That green is lawn seating. That's where we sit...bring a blanket, kick back and enjoy the game reclined on the lawn. Tonight worked out well. I dropped of my wife and son at the stadium and went to park. As they waited in line, a man walked up and gave my son three tickets. So we got in free. That covered the cost of the hotdogs!

:hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog: :drool:

• Like 2

Well, the Aces lost 9-4. They gave up a grand slam ion the first inning, for total of 5 runs to lead off the game. So...not a lot of drama, but lots of offense both ways and loads of fun. If you look in right field, you can see a white wall with green above it. That green is lawn seating. That's where we sit...bring a blanket, kick back and enjoy the game reclined on the lawn. Tonight worked out well. I dropped of my wife and son at the stadium and went to park. As they waited in line, a man walked up and gave my son three tickets. So we got in free. That covered the cost of the hotdogs!

What ball park is that?

What ball park is that?

Reno Aces Ballpark..Behind Center-Right is lawn.. Behind center-left is a walkway, then train tracks below. Got to see two balls get launch onto the tracks!
  • Like 1

Reminds me of Camden Yards a bit at first glance. Second glance too... :)
  • Like 1

What ball park is that?

Reno Aces Ballpark..Behind Center-Right is lawn.. Behind center-left is a walkway, then train tracks below. Got to see two balls get launch onto the tracks!

Triple A I take it?

Thats a nice park!! :D

• Like 1

What ball park is that?

Triple A I take it?

That is a cool park. Here in Elizabethton, TN we have a single A Twins club--best bargain in town during the summer. $20 gets me and the family get in--plus hot dogs! Players live with locals for the summer and seem to enjoy the location. This is Appalachian League stomping grounds. Three single A clubs within 30 minutes makes for great summer excursions. Rafting is awesome as well

• Like 1

Pepperoni mushroom pizza

You got it half right anyway... :LOL:

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of pepperoni. Too spicy. :)

Ha ha... :LOL:
  • Like 1

What ball park is that?

Triple A I take it?

Triple AAA! That's nine A's, I guess. :P It's a beautiful park.
  • Like 1

Chinese takeout cause I'm lazy. "Singapore Chow Mein". Noodles, pork, onions, shrimp, green bell peppers, spring onions, a buttload of hot chilies, and cooked in some spicy sauce.

Absolutely hotter than hell :fury: :drool:

Edited by BowlCity

What ball park is that?

Love me some Reno Aces. No joke. I am a uni and moniker geek. The Reno Aces are my favorite of the minor league teams. I have multiple shirts and hats. The blend of "Aces" as a reference to gambling/cards and to pitching is great, but the secondary touch of the logo referencing the Ace of *diamonds* puts them over the top. Someone in Reno has above average intelligence and they work for a minor league baseball team!

And, yes, stadium hot dogs are *the best*.

• Like 2

What ball park is that?

Love me some Reno Aces. No joke. I am a uni and moniker geek. The Reno Aces are my favorite of the minor league teams. I have multiple shirts and hats. The blend of "Aces" as a reference to gambling/cards and to pitching is great, but the secondary touch of the logo referencing the Ace of *diamonds* puts them over the top. Someone in Reno has above average intelligence and they work for a minor league baseball team!

I don't know what it is about ballpark dogs. They just taste so much better than they do anywhere else, and it has nothing to do with the novelty of "having one at the game".

• Like 2

What ball park is that?

I don't know what it is about ballpark dogs. They just taste so much better than they do anywhere else, and it has nothing to do with the novelty of "having one at the game".

Personally,

I think its the atmosphere. :D

• Like 1

Lamb kebobs, marinated overnight in olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, fresh minced mint leaves, rosemary and oregano.

Still ruminating on what side to prepare. Probably wild rice.

• Like 2

What ball park is that?

That's awesome! My son played two years on a little league Aces team, so we have some gear as well. Someone in Oakland has a nice Aces hooded sweatshirt with my name on the back, however. Left it a the A's game.

http://renorealestategurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Reno-Aces.jpg

The view from the outfield.

• Like 1

Lamb kebobs, marinated overnight in olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, fresh minced mint leaves, rosemary and oregano.

Still ruminating on what side to prepare. Probably wild rice.

Went with rice and asparagus. It was splendid.
  • Like 2