What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Last night I made fish tacos (Chef Aarti Sequeira's recipe). They were really easy and yummy. I served a cucumber salad along side.

I just made the dinner menu for the next few days. I'm curious, who else makes a weekly dinner menu? I find that if I plan ahead enough, then I don't make so many trips to the grocery store.

Dinner ahead:

Tonight: individual boboli pizzas (because it's just going to be me and the kids)

Saturday: Indian Spiced Chicken and Indian Spinach

Sunday: steak, mashed potatoes, fried red tomatoes with sour cream and prosciutto and crusty rolls

Monday: sweet and sour braised brisket with roasted carrots and turnips

Tuesday: leftovers! (shepherds pie)

Damn! You sound like a really good cook. Nice mix.

I just realized your post was from 2011!

I know! HAHA! Love it. But thank you for the above comment. I love to cook and am giving serious thought into going to culinary school and become a chef.

If you have the passion for it and it really doesn't disrupt anyone else's life, then you should do it. I wish I would have when I could. I have way too many things going on now. Basing this merely on a four year old menu :LOL: your cooking range is outstanding.

I don't know what in the hell happened with my quote but it's the one above. Oh well

MEATLOAF!

With mashed potatoes.

Comfort food.

I exercised a TON today just so I could absolutely stuff myself silly.

I like my meatloaf with BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. Not a fan of ketchup, it ruins food IMO.

But this post made my mouth water.

• Like 2

MEATLOAF!

With mashed potatoes.

Comfort food.

I exercised a TON today just so I could absolutely stuff myself silly.

I like my meatloaf with BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. Not a fan of ketchup, it ruins food IMO.

But this post made my mouth water.

Meatloaf is a great comfort food. The only thing better than meatloaf, is leftover meatloaf.

I love crab patties, and that reminds me of when I saw some freshly made ones at our local supermarket. I thought to inquire as to what ingredients they put in their crab patties, so I asked "What's in them?" to which the man behind the counter said (actually growled), "Crab!!!"

:)

I made my world famous 4 bean no meat chili today. My wife and I have eaten plenty today watching the golf. Me and the wifeski will be primed for a major gas battle royale in bed under the covers later tonight. Sadly she always wins by TKO in 2 or 3 rounds... :| Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 3

I made my world famous 4 bean no meat chili today. My wife and I have eaten plenty today watching the golf. Me and the wifeski will be primed for a major gas battle royale in bed under the covers later tonight. Sadly she always wins by TKO in 2 or 3 rounds... :|

Post of the day :LMAO:

• Like 2

I made my world famous 4 bean no meat chili today. My wife and I have eaten plenty today watching the golf. Me and the wifeski will be primed for a major gas battle royale in bed under the covers later tonight. Sadly she always wins by TKO in 2 or 3 rounds... :|

Thanks for the fart details. :LOL: