TRF MIA

Alex

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 7 2011, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2011, 08:23 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Nov 23 2010, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 22 2010, 10:37 PM)
Godeater2112 has been missing for quite a while. Drunk canuckian bastard.

I had beers with him in Tampa before the show. He is exactly as you would expect him to be - funny and friendly.

I'm alive guys! And even vain enough to search the forum to see if anyone was wondering where I've been at. LOL. Thanks for thinking of me!

I've been really crazy busy with a new job, and just totally disorganized lately - but things are very well and I hope to pop by TRF more often.

This place is enormously awesome from all the great posters here, to the mighty admins and mods who do such a great job keeping this place together.

I popped in this week to see who will be attending the Glasgow and Dublin shows next week, as I'm lucky enough to be heading over there.

Tamas and Ancient Way - I hope things find you well bros! And to all my other great buds here I hope things are great as well.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif

Every time I visit our little thread I always thiink

How's the great GodEater, and when's ScreenSaver II coming out

I'm glad things are goin so well for ya dude

Slainte'! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Keep on rockin inda free world!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout that young'n

wilderness of mirrors.

remember how he played with his Dad's band at his father's funeral and such...and he got a motherlode of stuff from the band?

Wonder how he's been getting along

QUOTE (SeamusWiles @ May 7 2011, 02:18 PM)
actually I know Shaun IRL, but I'm not him. My name is Sam and I live in Boston, I own a bowling alley and I love RUSH

I am Elmer J. Fudd. Millionaire. I own a mansion, and a yacht.

actually I know Shaun IRL, but I'm not him. My name is Sam and I live in Boston, I own a bowling alley and I love RUSH

You own a bowling alley.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2011, 10:23 AM)

I had beers with him in Tampa before the show. He is exactly as you would expect him to be - funny and friendly.

I'm alive guys! And even vain enough to search the forum to see if anyone was wondering where I've been at. LOL. Thanks for thinking of me!

I've been really crazy busy with a new job, and just totally disorganized lately - but things are very well and I hope to pop by TRF more often.

This place is enormously awesome from all the great posters here, to the mighty admins and mods who do such a great job keeping this place together.

I popped in this week to see who will be attending the Glasgow and Dublin shows next week, as I'm lucky enough to be heading over there.

Tamas and Ancient Way - I hope things find you well bros! And to all my other great buds here I hope things are great as well.

Great to see you pop in, bud. Miss you here. It seems good things are happening, though. Very cool. trink39.gif

See, this is why it was a better idea not to boot Seamus even though he's Shaun. Watching Seamus be his own tragedy is far more fun. yes.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2011, 07:23 AM)

Have you stopped eating God yet, bro? tongue.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 7 2011, 11:50 PM)

So why no Pagscon last year? All that new wealth turn you into a greedy hermit, Elmer?

QUOTE (Mara @ May 8 2011, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ May 7 2011, 11:50 PM)

So why no Pagscon last year? All that new wealth turn you into a greedy hermit, Elmer?

laugh.gif

See how quickly total bullshit gets exposed around here? It didn't work for Shaun and it didn't work for me either.

Ah... but a pagscon on a yacht. Now that's something to ponder. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 8 2011, 05:23 AM)
Ah... but a pagscon on a yacht. Now that's something to ponder. trink39.gif

Heck Pags, I'd even head east for that!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2011, 09:23 AM)

Godeater! Don't be a stranger buddy! I kind of missed you in a strictly platonic way. laugh.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 9 2011, 12:31 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ May 8 2011, 05:23 AM)
Ah... but a pagscon on a yacht.  Now that's something to ponder.    trink39.gif

Heck Pags, I'd even head east for that!

I think this one will do just fine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/PagsconYacht.jpg

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 9 2011, 11:06 AM)
Cyberdude. A batcave needs its battiest bat.

laugh.gif He was fun...kind of like watching a wreck during an auto race sort of way. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 7 2011, 11:27 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 7 2011, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2011, 08:23 AM)

bekloppt.gif

Every time I visit our little thread I always thiink

How's the great GodEater, and when's ScreenSaver II coming out

I'm glad things are goin so well for ya dude

Slainte'! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Keep on rockin inda free world!

We are here saving a seat for you. Stop by. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 7 2011, 08:57 PM)
See, this is why it was a better idea not to boot Seamus even though he's Shaun. Watching Seamus be his own tragedy is far more fun. yes.gif

wow I missed that. Seamus was Shaun? not surprising at all.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 10 2011, 10:32 AM)
See, this is why it was a better idea not to boot Seamus even though he's Shaun.  Watching Seamus be his own tragedy is far more fun. yes.gif

laugh.gif i guess I should read the thread before I comment.

Hi Seamus/Shaun bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 10 2011, 05:32 PM)
See, this is why it was a better idea not to boot Seamus even though he's Shaun.  Watching Seamus be his own tragedy is far more fun. yes.gif

Oh, now I'm completely confused: is Seamus Shaun..?