Tom Bosley (Mr. C) on Happy Days dies

Tom Sawyer

From the last episode of Happy Days where Joanie and Chachi get married. It has a nice toast by Bosley. I watched this when it first aired in May 1984.

Very touching episode.

Happy Days finale

First Mrs. Cleaver, then Mr. Cunningham. sad.gif

Who's next? They come in threes.

Damn, Mrs, Cleaver and now Mr . Cunningham.

R.I.P

I have many fond memories of watching Happy Days, and my sister an me had matching Fonzie t shirts.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 19 2010, 02:39 PM)

aw shucks, sad.gif to your question, has anyone seen shirley jones, florence henderson, or marion ross?

(marion ross was on nurse jackie not that long ago...)

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 19 2010, 09:59 PM)
First Mrs. Cleaver, then Mr. Cunningham.  sad.gif

Who's next?  They come in threes.

aw shucks, sad.gif to your question, has anyone seen shirley jones, florence henderson, or marion ross?

I've seen Florence Henderson recently but I can't remember where.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 19 2010, 01:39 PM)

Sorry, but when I read this it makes me LMAO z7shysterical.gif

It NEVER comes in 3s. People just look at it in such a way to make this appear to be true.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 19 2010, 06:59 PM)
First Mrs. Cleaver, then Mr. Cunningham.  sad.gif

Who's next?  They come in threes.

Mrs. Brady got booted from Dancing with the Stars last night, so she's safe. I don't know about Shirley Jones though.

Rip Mr. C. sad.gif

they should play a marathon of happy days or something. they could replace any of the sh*tty shows on there today.

Just started from the beginning again, they're FINALLY playing them. Now much older I can now fully appreciate the awesome soundtrack as well. What an amazing show it was! :yes:

RIP Tom :rose:

I thought he'd died a long time ago...huh, guess my brain wasn't remembering things right then. :oops:

I thought he'd died a long time ago...huh, guess my brain wasn't remembering things right then. :oops:

Did you notice that this thread was started in 2010? :huh:

• Like 1

Did you notice that this thread was started in 2010? :huh:

don't let facts get in the way of his shock and sadness

The American actor, 67, who played The Fonz in the TV show, has revealed that he would revisit the series if the other cast members did too, just as they’d done to commemorate the 30th anniversary.

“Next year is the 40th anniversary of Happy Days,” says Henry. “We started when the dinosaurs were roaming the Earth. As for a reunion – if everybody shows up I will be there.”

And Henry reveals the most common question he gets asked by fans: “Do I ride a motorcycle? The answer is no, I don’t know how!” Let’s hope they can get a stuntman for the job.

The American actor, 67, who played The Fonz in the TV show, has revealed that he would revisit the series if the other cast members did too, just as they’d done to commemorate the 30th anniversary.

“Next year is the 40th anniversary of Happy Days,” says Henry. “We started when the dinosaurs were roaming the Earth. As for a reunion – if everybody shows up I will be there.”

And Henry reveals the most common question he gets asked by fans: “Do I ride a motorcycle? The answer is no, I don’t know how!” Let’s hope they can get a stuntman for the job.

I was always dissapointed after hearing interviews with Henry Winkler..he comes across as so different then the Fonz :sigh:

Edited by Xanadoood
  • Like 1

Although I'm watching all the early epis now (and luvin' them), I have a feeling HDs is soon gonna suck big time and not be the way I remember it :(

I watched some old Three's Company and The Love Boat recently.....and I felt ashamed. How could I have actually enjoyed this CRAP when it was first run?? :facepalm:

• Like 1