Dear Lindsay Lohan...

Presto-digitation

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. I'd rather she just stay straight and be very, very unremarkable and boring.

Because can you imagine the WEEKS AND WEEKS of front-page angst and drama if the bitch offed herself? We'd be treated to the likes of the following daily:

"Lindsey Lohan's casket left the coroner's office today, was loaded into a hearse, which then executed a K-turn before pulling out onto the freeway and heading north. The hearse bearing Lohan's body turned left after six blocks, stopped briefly at a traffic signal. . . In other news, an earthquake measuring 9.5 on the Richter Scale has caused the entire state of Hawaii to disappear beneath the Pacific along with all of its inhabitants. More on that later; back to our top story - Lindsey Lohan blahblahblah. . ."

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Aug 24 2010, 01:45 PM)
...please make the first thing you do upon your release from rehab to kill yourself and rid the watching world of your ongoing trainwreck. We simply don't care.

Hugs,

PD

But first, can you take care of the Kardashians? Thank you.

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 24 2010, 04:56 PM)
...please make the first thing you do upon your release from rehab to kill yourself and rid the watching world of your ongoing trainwreck.  We simply don't care.

Hugs,

PD

Perhaps a multi-vehicle accident?

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 24 2010, 03:56 PM)
...please make the first thing you do upon your release from rehab to kill yourself and rid the watching world of your ongoing trainwreck.  We simply don't care.

Hugs,

PD

I've always wondered, what the hell are they famouss for? Apart from that show?

and yea, get rid of Snooki as well. smile.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Aug 24 2010, 04:45 PM)
...please make the first thing you do upon your release from rehab to kill yourself and rid the watching world of your ongoing trainwreck. We simply don't care.

Hugs,

PD

You shouldn't make statements like this one. You don't mean it, and it would not make you happy if she did kill herself. eh.gif

Maybe the media could just ignore these people for a while? Never gonna happen, but food for thought.

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 25 2010, 05:59 AM)

Hugs,

PD

You shouldn't make statements like this one. You don't mean it, and it would not make you happy if she did kill herself. eh.gif

I gotta agree with you here. Hating someone is one thing, but wishing they would kill themselves isn't cool, even as a joke.

smilies-8579.png

Hugs,

PD

Holy crap...that's exactly what I was going to say.

Dear Lindsay Lohan:

Congratulations! cheer.gif Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life.

Get yourself a good therapist to work along with you and your sister, because your parents (sorry to say) are/were not the best role models.

They seem to both have their own agendas, and neither one of you are included in them. It's a shame, really.

The 20s are a time for exploration and yes, partying happens - but also

as an adult, you need to learn how to take care of yourself physically, mentally and spiritually. I hope that you find the help and the way to accomplish these things in your life.

You are a beautiful and talented person.

Take care and best wishes,

Librarian

Dear Lindsay,

I would love nothing more than to watch you burst into flames and die a horrible death. But only after you do a crab-walk naked across my living room floor.

Love always, Andrew

Okay, how about this: we wish for her to simply vanish??? Abracadabra, poof, in a painless puff of smoke. One minute there, the next, gone without a trace. (I would, however, advise against inhaling any of the smoke).

I took it as a joke too, and those of you who know me a bit from here may find that unusual. I just hate all the fascination with celebrities and their messed-up little lives.

You do realize people in these dark places (depression, addiction, etc.) will not take being told they are wanted dead lightly, even if it's just a "joke". Trust me, to them it's not. That's part of the reason she is like she is.

There are plenty of women and men just like her doing the same things but it's not plastered on TMZ, people, all over the internet, etc. That's gotta be hard, dontcha think? I am in no way condoning her actions but she is not choosing the media to follow her and obsess about her every move, whether or not she's lost weight, drank this, smoked that, etc.. The media chooses to focus on her and people are feeding off of it by saying she's worthless online or wherever. It's a cycle that won't end.

I for one hope she straightens out. That's all. If it were my friend, relative, coworker, I certainly would want to help and try not to pass judgement. Just because I don't know her and the rag mags sell her out to be the devil doesn't mean I can start a thread saying I want her dead and gone.

That's all.

I just found the op not funny. Sorry, it just made me cringe.

Here is what I think about Lindsey Lohan.

I think she has been quite screwed up for some time now, but I do not wish her life to self destruct any further. It would be far cooler to see her grow up and realize what an asshole she has been.

I don't know about others on this board, but when I was in my 20's, I played in a rock band. I drank too much. I had unprotected sex with women and blew them off. I snorted way too much cocaine. I dropped acid. I smoked too much weed. In my teens I was even worse but I won't even go there.

The point is, I was a f**k up so I will cut her some slack because she may be famous but deep down she is just a person like anyone else, with the same hurts.

If I judge her too harshly I'm just a f***ing hypocrite because I was a total fuckup when I was younger.

I don't think PD really wants her to kill herself(I sure hope not?)but it just failed to be humor for me. Sorry if I offended anyone with my posts but I was just being honest. Its not funny for me.

Edited by tick