Vote for Countdown to wake up the astronauts!

spacegator

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 23 2010, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 22 2010, 08:21 PM)
um when does this voting end? smile.gif

that WOULD be nice to know... unsure.gif

Sometime in November, when the mission is actually off the ground is my understanding. (I believe it's 11/13???)

We've got a ways to go. It's explained on the home page for the contest.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 22 2010, 09:28 PM)
some guy with a rubber klingon head has devised an automatic routine to add votes. smile.gif

I don't doubt it.

QUOTE (Alex @ Aug 23 2010, 11:11 AM)
Wow, we're screwed now. Oh well, our goal now should be to stay in second place.

Agreed. The Trekkies are just going to keep improving their lead until it's impossible for us to catch them.

New here.

I tried creating an iMacro which would repeat the voting process over and over on it's own but it didn't work due to the captcha code being a variable code. I'll keep trying to figure out how to get past it though, pretty sure there is a way. The trekkies are probably using the same method. Clever buggers.

Remember - the TWO top songs will be chosen so while we may not catch Trek, we should keep our sites on the #2 spot.

Also keep in mind that voting continues until 11/1 -- so there's plenty of time to gain (and loss) ground.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 23 2010, 06:54 PM)
That "Big Head Todd" is slowly creeping up on us. It seems they are now stepping up the voting. They still have a way to go but they could catch up by tomorrow if they keep voting like this.

The BigHeadToddsters are gaining more rapidly all the time!

It's a test of ultimate will

The heartbreak climb uphill

Got to pick up the pace

If you want to stay in the race...

are there any more forums we can post this on?

Does Power Windows have a news section?

We gotta get proactive to stay in the lead! biggrin.gif

I joined a Rush fan club in Brasil last night but only noticed they only had about 350 members after I posted on it. A couple of people responded and said they voted, so, hopefully they will spread the word. Maybe it is already having some effect, because the gap has narrowed between Rush and Star Trek overnight.

Brasil Fan Club

Archived