Vote for Countdown to wake up the astronauts!

spacegator

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 22 2010, 07:36 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 22 2010, 06:32 PM)
I just figured out something that I was not aware of and that will save time voting. The Captcha recognition is not case sensitive. I hope this will help some of you people.

rofl3.gif applaudit.gif

Wow, it doesn't take much to make you laugh! Most of the sites that I know of that use capctha recognition are case sensitive.

This will be intense, as we keep staging comebacks.

Another link, just for anyone who doesn't have it bookmarked (uh, yeah, Rushnerd here) and doesn't want to go back to find it:

https://songcontest.nasa.gov/top40.aspx

Remember the captcha code is not case sensitive.

Big Head Todd now in 3rd???? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 22 2010, 09:55 PM)
Another link, just for anyone who doesn't have it bookmarked (uh, yeah, Rushnerd here) and doesn't want to go back to find it:
https://songcontest.nasa.gov/top40.aspx

Remember the captcha code is not case sensitive.

Big Head Todd now in 3rd???? unsure.gif

Wasn't William Shatner "The Big Giant Head" on Third Rock from the Sun? That must have something to do with it. laugh.gif

It looks like we may have to settle for second place. The Trekkies are starting to vote more aggressively and we don't seem to have the manpower

to keep up any longer. Unless we can find more people in other forums, like maybe a Brazilian or South American forum where the people are crazy about Rush. If we don't, then the Trekkies will definitely take first!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 23 2010, 05:56 AM)
It looks like we may have to settle for second place. The Trekkies are starting to vote more aggressively and we don't seem to have the manpower
to keep up any longer. Unless we can find more people in other forums, like maybe a Brazilian or South American forum where the people are crazy about Rush. If we don't, then the Trekkies will definitely take first!

Good idea about involving the S American fans too ... we need them! Anyone on their forums?

Archived