Calling for rain on Tuesday

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 11 2010, 09:22 AM)
I'm on the lawn, though sad.gif

Bring an umbrella.........what's the problem?

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 11 2010, 10:10 AM)
Weather Network is calling for "cloudy with showers" on Tuesday, the day of the Toronto Molson Amphitheatre show. 60% POP with close to 10mm of rain.

It's all good....you wont melt no.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jul 11 2010, 12:31 PM)
There's only one logical answer. Sue the band.

Hahahahaha sue them for the price of an umbrella.

QUOTE (mong82191 @ Jul 11 2010, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jul 11 2010, 12:31 PM)
There's only one logical answer. Sue the band.

Hahahahaha sue them for the price of an umbrella.

Yeah they totally owe you for making you spend $19.95 out of pocket like that. How DARE they z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 11 2010, 10:10 AM)
Weather Network is calling for "cloudy with showers" on Tuesday, the day of the Toronto Molson Amphitheatre show. 60% POP with close to 10mm of rain.

This is why you pick the indoor one when you're given the choice tongue.gif tongue.gif

THOSE BASTARDS! I'll sue em for everything they have!!

But seriously, 10mm is nothing. I guess there'll be a little drizzle and then it'll all be over. Plus, with the clouds, it'll make it darker (better light show), and the rain will cool everything down so I'm not standing there drenched in sweat.

Edited by cygnus_thegodofbalance

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 11 2010, 09:01 PM)
THOSE BASTARDS! I'll sue em for everything they have!!

But seriously, 10mm is nothing. I guess there'll be a little drizzle and then it'll all be over. Plus, with the clouds, it'll make it darker (better light show), and the rain will cool everything down so I'm not standing there drenched in sweat.

Yeah, 10 mm really isn't anything to worry about if it's spread throughout a wider berth, such as a day or two. But, on the other hand, if they're forecasting 10 mm in a certain "portion" of the day such as the morning or evening, that's actually quite a lot.

But I don't think that's gonna be the case with Tuesday, last time I checked the forecast.

Edited by Hemispheres89

QUOTE (Sathington WillOUghby @ Jul 12 2010, 09:04 AM)
As long as the ticket say "RAIN OR SHINE", you should have nothing to worry about.

Well, we saw how far that got them in Chicago...

Now the forecast says 60% chance of thundershowers with 1-3mm of rain. Is that bad? I know it's not a lot of rain, but it's still a thundershower.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 12 2010, 12:29 PM)
As long as the ticket say "RAIN OR SHINE", you should have nothing to worry about.

Now the forecast says 60% chance of thundershowers with 1-3mm of rain. Is that bad? I know it's not a lot of rain, but it's still a thundershower.

Chance of thundershowers until 5:00, then its "variably cloudy." Show doesnt start till 7:30. Suck it up ladies, I would see 2.gif in a hurricane!

QUOTE (rushfan1990 @ Jul 12 2010, 02:14 PM)

Chance of thundershowers until 5:00, then its "variably cloudy." Show doesnt start till 7:30. Suck it up ladies, I would see 2.gif in a hurricane!

what a way to enter the forum trink39.gif

QUOTE (Zanadoo @ Jul 12 2010, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (rushfan1990 @ Jul 12 2010, 02:14 PM)

what a way to enter the forum trink39.gif

aha thanks, ive been a Rush fan all my life but just found the forum now