SPOILERS - Pre Production Pics

sundog

QUOTE (quickfree @ Jun 20 2010, 05:39 PM)
Looks the opener is dead on. Using the other hints you could probably come up with 28 songs just like that. Really question is how many S&A songs and will they repeat certain tracks like Ghost/The Trees.

Not much suspense left.

I agree. Based on hints and what we know, there may be 8-10 songs that are up in the air.

Score Out contends there are 5-6 songs from S&A. I really hope not, but it makes sense. They are very proud of those songs, and in a way, they are still promoting them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Jun 22 2010, 05:44 AM)
QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jun 21 2010, 12:25 PM)
1 next to the TSOR also can mean 1st song of the encore

Nope, it's the opener.

1 Means first verse.

the little ^^ means scroll up to the song before that one...

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jun 22 2010, 04:55 PM)
QUOTE (hazlnut @ Jun 22 2010, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 20 2010, 07:42 PM)
QUOTE (quickfree @ Jun 20 2010, 06:39 PM)
Looks the opener is dead on. Using the other hints you could probably come up with 28 songs just like that. Really question is how many S&A songs and will they repeat certain tracks like Ghost/The Trees.

Not much suspense left.

Do we think thats what the ^1^ means? laugh.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif

No.

It means first verse.

Then wouldn't the "1" be next to the first verse, instead of the song title?

it is next to the first verse.

and the ^^ means scroll up to the song before it.

They are opening with Bastille Day. Then Far Cry.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 22 2010, 11:35 PM)

Not much suspense left.

No.

It means first verse.

Excellent point.

I think it means 1st song...just as FOH Lights and Score Out said weeks ago.

75% of the people on this board also said it was the opening song. confused13.gif I believe FOH, the other guy, does not know as much as he wants you to think he does

Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 23 2010, 07:23 AM)

Not much suspense left.

No.

It means first verse.

Excellent point.

75% of the people on this board also said it was the opening song. confused13.gif I believe FOH, the other guy, does not know as much as he wants you to think he does

Not true. 75% on this board speculated, AFTER is was hinted what the opener was. Most pople thought it was 2112.

It wasn't until FOH Lights came right and confirmed it was TSOR did we know for sure.

Score Out knows more than you give him credit for...but you ran him off. Why should he stick around after the abuse he received?

People were giving him crap 8 months ago when he said there was going to be a tour. And no...you didn't know it was going to happen.

QUOTE (hazlnut @ Jun 23 2010, 06:22 AM)

Not much suspense left.

No.

It means first verse.

it is next to the first verse.

and the ^^ means scroll up to the song before it.

They are opening with Bastille Day. Then Far Cry.

How do you know?

Not much suspense left.

No.

It means first verse.

Excellent point.

If I remember correctly, ScoreOut NEVER said it would be TSOR as the opener. He only gave off the hint taht the opener will be a "hit song", or something to that extent.

Well, golly gee! When was the last time a band nowadays did NOT open a concert with one of their popular hit songs?

Not only that, but when you consider the fact that Rush are playing Moving Pictures in its entirety, in order, and now with some proof that it MAY go uninterrupted, it's not hard to use deductive reasoning to narrow down to TSOR since quite a few of their hit songs lie within MP.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 23 2010, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 23 2010, 07:23 AM)

Not much suspense left.

No.

It means first verse.

Excellent point.

Not true. 75% on this board speculated, AFTER is was hinted what the opener was. Most pople thought it was 2112.

It wasn't until FOH Lights came right and confirmed it was TSOR did we know for sure.

Score Out knows more than you give him credit for...but you ran him off. Why should he stick around after the abuse he received?

People were giving him crap 8 months ago when he said there was going to be a tour. And no...you didn't know it was going to happen.

Abuse ? He said he would put me thru a wall and He got the abuse ? laugh.gif How many people believed him ? Not as many as you think . Why do we have to keep going over this? He got run out? No, he was a shit talking troll behind a computer screen is more like it. All i said was pretty much, shit or get off the pot. He got pissed, talked shit and left. End of story. He sent you tour dates before they went came out to the public? Big f-n deal, you know why? I posted Roger Water tour dates for N.Y. before Waters put them out himself. Do you know how ? Because a very good friend of mine is a D.J and told me about them. I have many sources also, been in music a very long time . RIAB had tour stops on line before Rush put them up. Not dates just stops. You really do believe everything you read on the internet don't you? I am done with this thread and this subject. Just know that i have said, if he put up the list to prove he was not full of shit and it was true i would be the First to say i was sorry. He did not, he left. Even if he comes back now, i don't care. You always go back and forth with me on this and all i just don't think it is That important . Oh well, you do. Have a nice time at the shows

Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jun 24 2010, 12:27 AM)

Not much suspense left.

No.

It means first verse.

Excellent point.

If I remember correctly, ScoreOut NEVER said it would be TSOR as the opener. He only gave off the hint taht the opener will be a "hit song", or something to that extent.

Well, golly gee! When was the last time a band nowadays did NOT open a concert with one of their popular hit songs?

Not only that, but when you consider the fact that Rush are playing Moving Pictures in its entirety, in order, and now with some proof that it MAY go uninterrupted, it's not hard to use deductive reasoning to narrow down to TSOR since quite a few of their hit songs lie within MP.

Atleast most of the people here get it . I am not even going to be here when the set is put up because i will be gone for a week. Should be fun when it does laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 24 2010, 07:05 AM)
Abuse ? He said he would put me thru a wall and He got the abuse ? laugh.gif

Unless Score Out's The Hulk I think you're safe, metaldad.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 24 2010, 07:05 AM)
Abuse ? He said he would put me thru a wall and He got  the abuse ?  laugh.gif  How many people believed him ? Not as many  as you think . Why do we have to keep going over this? He got run out? No, he was a shit talking troll behind a computer screen is more like it. All i said was pretty much, shit or get off the pot. He got pissed, talked shit and left. End of story. He sent you tour dates before they went came out to the public? Big f-n deal, you know why? I posted Roger Water tour dates for N.Y. before Waters put them out himself. Do you know how ? Because a very good friend of mine is a D.J and told me about them. I have many sources also, been in music a very long time .  RIAB had tour stops on line before Rush put them up. Not dates just stops. You really do believe everything you read on the internet don't you? I am done with this thread and this subject. Just know that i have said, if he put up the list to prove he was not full of shit and it was true i would be the First to say i was sorry. He did not, he left. Even if he comes back now, i don't care.  You always go back and forth with me on this and all i just don't think it is That important . Oh well, you do. Have a nice time at the shows

Well, for what its worth, Score Out did have a credible source. His method of delivering info on the forum might have been a little obscure, but what he shared with me was accurate.

I just don't see what Score or FOH would have to gain by being so assured of what they know if it's wrong/false. Logically, that dog don't hunt.

So, why don't they just post the entire setlist? 1. They may not know the entire setlist and only know generally what to 'expect' - i.e., the amount of songs to be played from S&A, for instance. 2. Even if they do know the setlist, song-for-song, if you were the source of their info and found out they posted a song-for-song setlist in an online forum for the WORLD to view before the tour, would you ever trust them with tour information again? I wouldn't. Logically, that dog does hunt!

Lastly, I never sensed a, "I'm posting this because I know more than you" attitude. With the exception of the "shoving" comment - it's mostly been, "Yeah, I know. I'm a little disappointed too about xxxx" or "Thankfully, nothing from xxxxx."

I'm with Score Out/FOH Lights on this one. They've made a believer outta me. We'll know for sure in less than a week.

I don't trust them cos I've never met them, have no idea who they are, and don't really care about knowing the setlist in advance. I'll know it soon enough, and with plenty of time before my show. They have shown no actual credibility, and while they may be right on some things, I'd be a fool to actually trust a couple 'mysterious' dudes on the internet. If it ain't from Geddy, Neil, or Alex's mouth, then I don't care to hear it. Thanks for trying to share information though, whether or not your intentions were unselfish.

And just to be clear, I have nothing against either of them, I just try to ignore what they say.

QUOTE (bigalfan @ Jun 24 2010, 10:24 AM)
I just don't see what Score or FOH would have to gain by being so assured of what they know if it's wrong/false. Logically, that dog don't hunt.

So, why don't they just post the entire setlist? 1. They may not know the entire setlist and only know generally what to 'expect' - i.e., the amount of songs to be played from S&A, for instance. 2. Even if they do know the setlist, song-for-song, if you were the source of their info and found out they posted a song-for-song setlist in an online forum for the WORLD to view before the tour, would you ever trust them with tour information again? I wouldn't. Logically, that dog does hunt!

Why even mention it then?

"Hey everybody on the Rush Forum! I know Rush's ENTIRE setlist, yet I can't tell anyone so don't ask for details! It's a secret, and I'd get killed if they found out I leaked it. But I just wanted everyone to know that I know it!" wink.gif

See why it's annoying?

Edited by GrandDesigner

John has sent me the following message ~

Hey, just a heads up, pics will now be on Rush.com, Multimedia, Rush on the Road, same as before.
We're still tweaking that site so I may have more on my site but ultimately....
Spread the word!!
th1245.gif

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 24 2010, 05:56 PM)

"Hey everybody on the Rush Forum! I know Rush's ENTIRE setlist, yet I can't tell anyone so don't ask for details! It's a secret, and I'd get killed if they found out I leaked it. But I just wanted everyone to know that I know it!" wink.gif

See why it's annoying?

FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO GETS IT!!!

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jun 24 2010, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 24 2010, 05:56 PM)

See why it's annoying?

FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO GETS IT!!!

I totally get it and I completely understand.

I can't judge the spirit or attitude in Score Out's posts. I don't know if it's :

"I know something you don't know...hahahah"

or

"I know something and I can only hint at what I know for fear of getting a source in trouble.

or

"I know a little but want you to think I know alot"

Either way...believe or not...I and everyone else "get's it". What you are saying is...If you have something to share, then share. If not, be quiet. I know what you are saying.

The difference is, I don't get all bent out of shape like others do. I'll take what info is shared and move on. Not that big of a deal.

And metaldad...this is for you. I have no hard feeling towards you at all. You seem like a straight shooter and that's cool by me. I disagree with your assesment of Score Outs credibility, but I hear what you are saying when you tell him to piss or get off the pot. Either way, we are all Rush fans and it's a common bond. Enjoy the tour!

And let me just add. I don't believe everything I see on the internet. And I too have inside sources in the music biz. I've owned a music store for the last 30 years and have a great deal of contact with artists, reps and artist relations people. So I do hear a thing or two as well.

Rush On! trink39.gif

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 24 2010, 11:03 PM)

I totally get it and I completely understand.

I can't judge the spirit or attitude in Score Out's posts. I don't know if it's :

"I know something you don't know...hahahah"

or

"I know something and I can only hint at what I know for fear of getting a source in trouble.

or

"I know a little but want you to think I know alot"

Either way...believe or not...I and everyone else "get's it". What you are saying is...If you have something to share, then share. If not, be quiet. I know what you are saying.

The difference is, I don't get all bent out of shape like others do. I'll take what info is shared and move on. Not that big of a deal.

And metaldad...this is for you. I have no hard feeling towards you at all. You seem like a straight shooter and that's cool by me. I disagree with your assesment of Score Outs credibility, but I hear what you are saying when you tell him to piss or get off the pot. Either way, we are all Rush fans and it's a common bond. Enjoy the tour!

And let me just add. I don't believe everything I see on the internet. And I too have inside sources in the music biz. I've owned a music store for the last 30 years and have a great deal of contact with artists, reps and artist relations people. So I do hear a thing or two as well.

Rush On! trink39.gif

I'm guessing it would be the former, mainly because of the fact that I haven't seen him on here lately. Now, I know what you're going to say about that:

"well, you guys drove him into insanity! Why should he stay here?!"

True... but how do you think WE feel?

I have full respect for you, but what you're failing to see here is that, although YOU don't personally mind him coming on here and making all kinds of allegations, that doesn't mean everyone else will take it so pleasantly when he fails to deliver. He's stirring the bubbling cauldron that only grows more powerful as we get nearer to the opening show.

So what it basically boils down to is one guy saying :

"Look what I have!" And then showing nothing to redeem his credibility.

This will piss off a large majority of people in the Rush camp.

If I buy 100 dollars worth of candy, and brag about it to 1,000 people at the same time, then if they hound me about it, it's MY fault and MY fault only! The same thing is happening here, but he's made out to look like the victim.

And nwo HE is the one upset? Oh boo hoo! fists crying.gif

Can we get back on topic please???

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 24 2010, 07:12 PM)
John has sent me the following message ~
Hey, just a heads up, pics will now be on Rush.com, Multimedia, Rush on the Road, same as before.
We're still tweaking that site so I may have more on my site but ultimately....
Spread the word!!
th1245.gif

I just joined this forum, hoping I could get some information on one of my favorite bands. Knowing the reputation of RUSH fans, I was expecting cool people, with knowledge and maybe insider photos, etc. What I've dicovered so far is a bunch of ass clowns who say they have information, but don't want to let us know about it.

I don't get why people do this. First off, no one knows who you are, second, it's juvenile...

so please, stop making with the bullshit and post what you've got. But, we all know you've got NOTHING, so there you go...

QUOTE (Outtalove @ Jun 26 2010, 02:24 PM)
I just joined this forum, hoping I could get some information on one of my favorite bands. Knowing the reputation of RUSH fans, I was expecting cool people, with knowledge and maybe insider photos, etc. What I've dicovered so far is a bunch of ass clowns who say they have information, but don't want to let us know about it.
I don't get why people do this. First off, no one knows who you are, second, it's juvenile...
so please, stop making with the bullshit and post what you've got. But, we all know you've got NOTHING, so there you go...

sarcasm.gif

I am not sure from where this sarcasm stems, but it doesn't belong in this thread - if you came for insider pics, click the link above. You can't get any more inside than John.

As for cool peeps, perhaps you haven't interacted with the right people yet. Most of us are nice enough, but there are always going to be a few bad apples.

Try and ignore the bad ones, and enjoy the forum with the rest of us. I am a good one yes.gif