What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I am not a gender anymore. :)

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I had to look up what that means. Never heard of it before.

Are you getting any kind of procedures done? Kind of hard to not identify as a gender when you still have all your original gender defining parts, right?

• Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Are you getting any kind of procedures done? Kind of hard to not identify as a gender when you still have all your original gender defining parts, right?

It's probably a fat, bald old dude pretending to be a 15 year old girl and this will be the cause of the gender identity crisis.

Um, what?

I am now agender.

No, but I dont wanna be called by my real name anymore, only part of it.

I will also not dress like I used to anymore.

I only wanna be called Peart,Cass,GNP,74,They, or Them. That is it.

Um, what?

I am now agender.

No, but I dont wanna be called by my real name anymore, only part of it.

I will also not dress like I used to anymore.

I only wanna be called Peart,Cass,GNP,74,They, or Them. That is it.

I can't call you "Peart" because you're not him.

I won't call you "they" or "them" because there's only one of you. It reminds me too much of Anthem, the novella.

That leaves Cass, GNP, or 74. I'll go with one of those.

In the meantime, I only wanna be called LordBlaze, MasterJohnny on a Partly Cloudy Tuesday & the 10 Million RockRockBlazers, Weapon Rex, It, or Its. That is it...I mean, that is all.

:blaze:

• Like 4

In the meantime, I only wanna be called LordBlaze, MasterJohnny on a Partly Cloudy Tuesday & the 10 Million RockRockBlazers, Weapon Rex, It, or Its. That is it...I mean, that is all.

:blaze:

:LOL: :laughing guy: :haz:

• Like 2

My internet was restored at about 4:30 this afternoon. It's been down since about 2:30 Wednesday. That Big Wind storm we had was pretty bad...lots of people with power out for the last couple days....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20at%20computer.gif

Um, what?

I am now agender.

It's probably a fat, bald old dude pretending to be a 15 year old girl and this will be the cause of the gender identity crisis.

I kind of thought this Tree Duck, but I was assured that she is genuine by other members and felt bad about raising doubts. However it still doesn't add up to me dude. Too many things that don't add up, very standard sort of teenage angst and worry and it all seems like someone who has a very basic knowledge of teenagers. Asked her about playing drums and she was very evasive and would not answer any questions. However too many things that don't tie up. what do you think Tree Duck?

would be happy to here from you Tree

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I kind of thought this Tree Duck, but I was assured that she is genuine by other members and felt bad about raising doubts. However it still doesn't add up to me dude. Too many things that don't add up, very standard sort of teenage angst and worry and it all seems like someone who has a very basic knowledge of teenagers. Asked her about playing drums and she was very evasive and would not answer any questions. However too many things that don't tie up. what do you think Tree Duck?

Maybe it's you!

• Like 3

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Maybe it's you!

No Tree I assure you that I am a fat middle aged man but not bald

If you mean "maybe it's you" in respect of doubting the genuine identity of Got Neil Peart then I apologise. But I still have my doubts my friend

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Maybe it's you!

If you mean "maybe it's you" in respect of doubting the genuine identity of Got Neil Peart then I apologise. But I still have my doubts my friend

Can you eat stuff that would make a billy goat puke?

• Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Maybe it's you!

No but I can drink warm flat Carlsberg Special Brew with cigarette butts in it in the morning after a party

Does that qualify?

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Maybe it's you!

No but I can drink warm flat Carlsberg Special Brew with cigarette butts in it in the morning after a party

Does that qualify?

Ask Colonel Trautman...

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/trautman-you-don-t-seem-to-want-to-accept-the-fact-you-re-dealing-with-an-expert-in-guerrilla-warfare.png

• Like 1

The Philadelphia Union picked up a point with a draw to Toronto FC. It should've been a win (Altidoore didn't deserve that penalty in the second minute of stoppage time in the first half) but you know I'll take it. Early season points are always so crucial later in the season when fighting for a playoff spot, plus we've clinched a spot in the top 6 for the week, even if NYCFC or D.C. AND Atlanta win, we'll still be in a decent position. Plus, the hard games for us this month are over, we play Orlando next week and they don't have Kaka. Just hope Simpson is okay to play next week, he is a crucial part to the team.
  • Like 1

The Philadelphia Union picked up a point with a draw to Toronto FC. It should've been a win (Altidoore didn't deserve that penalty in the second minute of stoppage time in the first half) but you know I'll take it. Early season points are always so crucial later in the season when fighting for a playoff spot, plus we've clinched a spot in the top 6 for the week, even if NYCFC or D.C. AND Atlanta win, we'll still be in a decent position. Plus, the hard games for us this month are over, we play Orlando next week and they don't have Kaka. Just hope Simpson is okay to play next week, he is a crucial part to the team.

Ok that is cool, just keep going with your girly games that the US invented. Baseball is just a game that little girls in England play called "Rounders". Your "Football" is just our "Rugby" with a load of body armour. Hey dude! we just play Rugby in shorts and shirts!!!

Basketball is just another game called "Netball" that girls play in UK.

Ha ha sorry dude I am just being a windup. Happy to get it back squire XXXXX

Stevie

• Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Maybe it's you!

Does that qualify?

Ask Colonel Trautman...

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/trautman-you-don-t-seem-to-want-to-accept-the-fact-you-re-dealing-with-an-expert-in-guerrilla-warfare.png

Don't push me!!!!!

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I was never being evasive.

• Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I was never being evasive.

No I meant Got Neil Peart was being evasive, I don't believe she is a 15 year old girl. Just doesn't add up