What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Just finished deep cleaning my new home. I never had this much satisfaction from cleaning my house before, I guess this means I really like this one.

:)

Did you guys buy a home??

I love the feeling of a nice, clean, cozy home. Especially when it's stormy outside.

Haven't bought yet but I like it all the same.

It's stormy outside today... I wish the clouds would take a hike so I could enjoy the long weekend outdoors somewhat.

It's Victoria Day here in Canada (national holiday - no work, all the stores are closed). The weather is perfect today. It's sunny (20 C or 68 F). Great day to do gardening, go for a walk, have a BBQ, family time..

Enjoy your day sis.... :)

Seeing this...

Today

May 19

Mostly Cloudy 65°F / 53°F

Mostly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 20%

WIND: SSE at 18 mph

Tue

May 20

Mostly Cloudy 80° / 56°

Mostly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 10%

WIND: SW at 12 mph

Wed

May 21

Mostly Sunny 78° / 49°

Mostly Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN:10%

WIND: WNW at 13 mph

Thu

May 22

Partly Cloudy 67° / 46°

Partly Cloudy

WIND: N at 10 mph

Fri

May 23

Sunny 68° / 48°

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0%

WIND: NE at 9 mph

Sat

May 24

Sunny 72° / 52°

Sunny

WIND: E at 8 mph

Sun

May 25

Partly Cloudy 77° / 60°

Partly Cloudy

WIND: S at 8 mph

Mon

May 26

Mostly Cloudy 77° / 56°

Mostly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 20%

WIND: SSW at 11 mph

Looks like a decent Memorial Day weekend, so much to do! The yard will be looking real nice after this weekend! All we have done so far is the mulching / weeding and hanging baskets.

I won twenty bucks at work today,

And it involved Rush. There is a younger guy there who is nice and a good worker. I always ask him to name that band when its my turn for choice of a radio station. We all take turns to be fair about it. Zeppelin's

'Nobody's Fault" had just finished and "A Passage To Bangkok" came on. I said name that band. He said Zeppelin and I said no. He was sure it was. I said I will bet you five bucks it isn't. He kept assuring me it was Zeppelin. I said lets make it twenty bucks he said ok. I looked back at another coworker and he just shook his head. :LOL: I said do you give up? He looked like he was still sure it was Zeppelin. Then he gave in and asked who is it? The coworker said Rush. we both started laughing and the kid pulled out his wallet and handed over the cash. :7up: :D :rush:

• Like 2

My Birthday also! :D :7up: :haz: :rush: :cheers:

Wow - same day... must be why we have such a strong music connection :)

But... I'm not much of a fisherman :LOL:

• Like 1

My Birthday also! :D :7up: :haz: :rush: :cheers:

Wow - same day... must be why we have such a strong music connection :)

But... I'm not much of a fisherman :LOL:

Thats ok,

I hated it until I moved to Alaska. :cool:

I got a transfer and promotion with Allstate. I've been accepted in a new office as an office manager with an increase in commissions by 5% for a new commission base anywhere from 10%-15% with a $1000 increase in base.

Plus, I get a decent schedule with Monday-Friday and the chance to work one day from home with my girls. :7up:

• Like 3

I got a transfer and promotion with Allstate. I've been accepted in a new office as an office manager with an increase in commissions by 5% for a new commission base anywhere from 10%-15% with a $1000 increase in base.

Plus, I get a decent schedule with Monday-Friday and the chance to work one day from home with my girls. :7up:

:banana :

• Like 1

Whats with you and your double posts, Sheldy? :LOL:

At the risk of making another double post, I'll just say that I have no idea how I double postso much.

Aliens.

At the risk of making another double post, I'll just say that I have no idea how I double postso much.

Aliens.

Sure, why not?

Aliens.

Sure, why not?

Cuz, Aliens. That's why. ;)

Getting out the six string, jamming "Summer Breeze" and "This Old House" (Lorreta Lynn's) with my family. We ended up jamming for an hour on some Van Morrison, Willie Nelson, and Hank Jr.

Good times!

• Like 4

I bought a new grill today. It is normally $400-$500,and I got it on a Father's Day special for $199 assembled!

:haz:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/20140609_170115_zpsmtmq6mdg.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/20140609_170232_zpsvphsbmfz.jpg

Pics, because it did happen.

• Like 4

I bought a new grill today. It is normally $400-$500,and I got it on a Father's Day special for $199 assembled!

:haz:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/20140609_170115_zpsmtmq6mdg.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/20140609_170232_zpsvphsbmfz.jpg

Pics, because it did happen.

I got ya beat. A buddy of mine gave me one just like that. The ignitor doesnt work and its not as shiny, but if was fo free