What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 26 2010, 09:53 PM)
my boots came today 653.gif
they are soooo purdy! wub.gif been waiting for 3 mos!! scared.gif
they are handpainted python with multi-colored "phoenix" stitching wub.gif
and seeerious ass kicking toes! angry.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif
i love them cause they are all different colors, but wherever the light hits them,
they turn COPPER!
that's how i found them, googling "copper boots"
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/pythpaintphnx-1.jpg
i DO NOT like the scuff marks they leave on the kitchen tile. angry.gif
so i'll wear them to work on friday biggrin.gif can't wait! trink38.gif

Don't bust yer ass! New boots are slippery.

Well I guess this is my favorite forum now. I never go to Counterparts anymore. I can barely even read it. The colors are so wonky. LOL

smile.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 29 2010, 02:01 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 22 2010, 11:56 PM)
Anyways, my day (7/22) was made because I'm getting to hang out with two great friends! We all hung out in elementary school; one (let's call her girl 1) was my "girlfriend" laugh.gif , the other one (girl 2)was one of my bestfriends. When middle school started, we kind of lost touch. I ran into girl 2 at school (she moved back to Augusta), and we've been talking at school and stuff, and recently she mentioned hanging out before school starts. I mentioned hanging with girl 1, to get the "gang" back together", and it sounded good. I asked girl 1 on Facebook about hanging out, and she said it sounded good! biggrin.gif We're gonna try and meet up Wednesday at the mall, and just catch up and stuff.

I got invited to the beach with a friend and we got back on Wednesday so we bumped the meetup to Thursday. Friend 2 told me (while on vacation) that she was sick and probably wouldn't be able to go. Friend 1 said that she would be going to the mall today so I'm gonna get to see her... and if friend 2 is feeling well enough, her too. biggrin.gif

Today's gonna be awesome.

Had fun... even if I had to go after like an hour. It was nice getting to talk to her and catch up (found out her parents have separated, which sucks sad.gif ). I told her that we should try and get together next week before school starts with my other friend, so I'll have to plan that one. And I saw someone from my old school, too!

Dinner I made turned out very good. Made GF happy,which inturn makes me happy. Day did start in the crapper but got much better. ^^^ Glad you got caught up with old friends.!

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 28 2010, 06:45 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 29 2010, 09:00 AM)
I am having an awesome day selling stuff on craigslist!  653.gif

I am also giving some stuff away. I had an older BBQ that I just wanted gone and I must have gotten thirty calls in thirty minutes. In fact, a guy just called about it. Maybe it takes time for the ad to be deleted. biggrin.gif

People always want free shit. I bet you could get rid of your dirty jockstrip within 15 minutes tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Isn't that the truth. Sold a bunch more stuff today! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 29 2010, 11:20 AM)
About to drive to Death Valley!

In July!

It's a million degrees.  Love it.  yes.gif

Well have a safe ride. and if you get near Durango Co in your travels do stop in.. I'll be here.. 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 29 2010, 06:24 PM)
Anyways, my day (7/22) was made because I'm getting to hang out with two great friends! We all hung out in elementary school; one (let's call her girl 1) was my "girlfriend" laugh.gif , the other one (girl 2)was one of my bestfriends. When middle school started, we kind of lost touch. I ran into girl 2 at school (she moved back to Augusta), and we've been talking at school and stuff, and recently she mentioned hanging out before school starts. I mentioned hanging with girl 1, to get the "gang" back together", and it sounded good. I asked girl 1 on Facebook about hanging out, and she said it sounded good! biggrin.gif We're gonna try and meet up Wednesday at the mall, and just catch up and stuff.

I got invited to the beach with a friend and we got back on Wednesday so we bumped the meetup to Thursday. Friend 2 told me (while on vacation) that she was sick and probably wouldn't be able to go. Friend 1 said that she would be going to the mall today so I'm gonna get to see her... and if friend 2 is feeling well enough, her too. biggrin.gif

Had fun... even if I had to go after like an hour. It was nice getting to talk to her and catch up (found out her parents have separated, which sucks sad.gif ). I told her that we should try and get together next week before school starts with my other friend, so I'll have to plan that one. And I saw someone from my old school, too!

I think this is the first time I've ever seen somebody quote their quote of a quote! laugh.gif

I've been on "Summer vacation" since June, but I've been taking care of relatives and cleaning my place.

My real vacation starts tomorrow! smile.gif

Fun, Fun, Fun!

For the next two weeks!

I'm not really going anywhere, but it will be my time, with no claims on it from other people 653.gif

after that it's back to work. smile.gif

I love my job!

I'm copying this word for word from the pissed off thread because my week has sucked and this just made it not so bad....

I should say that my shit week has been redeemed by the two friends who are replacing my breaks in exchange for beer. What I thought would cost $250 has cost me $25 in break pads and $12 in beer. Nothing in this whole, wide world equals the kindness of good friends.

Friends, good. heart.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jul 30 2010, 08:55 AM)

I think this is the first time I've ever seen somebody quote their quote of a quote! laugh.gif

Have you ever been to Grand Designs? laugh.gif

QUOTE (neil#2 @ Jul 30 2010, 08:46 PM)

You two OBVIOUSLY haven't been here long enough! laugh.gif

There are some people who actually talk to themselves, even outside of Grand Designs.

Not me, though. no.gif

Ok, maybe once.

or twice...

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 30 2010, 08:52 PM)

There are some people who actually talk to themselves, even outside of Grand Designs.

Not me, though. no.gif

Ok, maybe once.

or twice...

It may have been three times. But, THAT's IT!

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 30 2010, 08:55 PM)

Not me, though. no.gif

Ok, maybe once.

or twice...

Four times, max. Swear.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 30 2010, 08:56 PM)

Not me, though. no.gif

Ok, maybe once.

or twice...

Four times, max. Swear.

I think. Four or five. I can't remember... unsure.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 30 2010, 09:57 PM)

Not me, though. no.gif

Ok, maybe once.

or twice...

Four times, max. Swear.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (neil#2 @ Jul 30 2010, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 30 2010, 09:57 PM)

Not me, though. no.gif

Ok, maybe once.

or twice...

Four times, max. Swear.

rofl3.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 30 2010, 10:10 PM)
It's alway's nice to help an elderly person at the store. smile.gif

That's just like you, G. yes.gif One of the nicest guys on the face of the earth.

I was you, right? unsure.gif

laugh.gif