If Signals were represented.

losingit2k

Which song should represent Signals!  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which song should represent Signals!

• Subdivisions
    • The Analog Kid
    • Chemistry
    • Digital Man
    • The Weapon
    • New World Man
    • Losingit
    • Countdown

Lots of amazing choices on this album, but for me, it would come down to 3 songs...Analog Kid, The Weapon, or Chemistry.

I voted for CHEMISTRY

...simply because I think it would kick some real ass live. Will it happen? Probably not. But a man can dream... trink38.gif

Subdivisions is one of my all time favorite songs ever so I picked. As well whenever I hear the first few notes of Subdivions an image of the dalmatian and the fire hydrant always comes to mind. So for myself, the natural choice is Subdivions! 1022.gif

The Weapon

out of all the albums, this is one id like to hear all of. i cant choose just one. my favorite 2.gif album. subdivisions is a must play smilies-8579.png . digital man sounded really good last year. analog kid would be cool. chemestry would be cool live. the weapon would be awesome to hear. new world man would be pretty cool. countdown is cool. id love to hear losing it, but its one that cant really be done.

i guess if i had to pick one, it would subdivisions, but its tough to choose

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jun 3 2010, 03:38 PM)
I'm Losing It with all these polls.

C'mon, tell us how you really feel.

I voted for Losing It as well, for 2 reasons:

1. I've never heard it live (neither has anyone else obviously), but I have seen at least one show with at least one of the other songs.

2. It's a great song!!!

I am deeply in love with The Weapon. yes.gif

we should vote on this using Rush Petition site rules. "No songs played after 1990. Eliminating 60% of their good material and making them play the songs that suck." Oh wait, why don't think ever played them live. Edited by quickfree

COUNTDOWN!! 653.gif

Although...I do dig Digital Man and could hear it again... (now dodging fruit, vegetables and beer cans)

It's know it's been played on every bloody tour since 1982, but seeing as how it's my all-time favorite 2.gif song and I've never seen them live (until July that is wink.gif), I have to go with "Subdivisions."

The Weapon is my second choice. If this is the choice, maybe it will have a new Count Floyd intro:

"Look at that guy dancing on the front row. He was scary back in the '80s and he's still scary today."