Who's Gonna Peek At The Setlist?

ALifeson85

Will You Look At The Setlist Opening Night?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Look At The Setlist Opening Night?

• Yes! I'm too anxious at this point...
    • Maybe...
    • No! I love the element of suprise...

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ May 24 2010, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (Todem @ May 24 2010, 08:49 AM)
I call BS on that "other" threads claim about the set-list. However if it really is the setlist.....wow. And I am spoiled because I looked....thinking...it has to be BS. Half of it may be dead on...a lot of realistic choices. But really....who knows right?

I will be thrilled with whatever they play. It's all good.

Yes, but there are several people who have included setlist claiming to have inside information. What I'm confused about is.. which setlist is this poster referring to? Is it from the thread of "Nobody's Hero"? This is a setlist that I believe, and quite frankly, if it's true... i'm TOTALLY EXCITED!

However, the encore seems a bit fuzzy to me. I highly doubt they'd play In The Mood or FLy By Night. Neither has the pizazz to be an outro to a concert. Just my opinion

Nobodys Hero was just posting the setlist that was sent in an e-mail. Don't confuse N.H. with the "In The Know" bullshit going on around here . I for one hope it is The set

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Pags @ May 24 2010, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ May 24 2010, 02:20 PM)
I call BS on that "other" threads claim about the set-list. However if it really is the setlist.....wow. And I am spoiled because I looked....thinking...it has to be BS. Half of it may be dead on...a lot of realistic choices. But really....who knows right?

Yes, but there are several people who have included setlist claiming to have inside information. What I'm confused about is.. which setlist is this poster referring to? Is it from the thread of "Nobody's Hero"? This is a setlist that I believe, and quite frankly, if it's true... i'm TOTALLY EXCITED!

However, the encore seems a bit fuzzy to me. I highly doubt they'd play In The Mood or FLy By Night. Neither has the pizazz to be an outro to a concert. Just my opinion

Well who needs to peek at the setlist with you around???

Thanks, jerk.

Yeah, you gotta be carefull what you post around Tour Time

Thanks, jerk.

I apologize. I NEVER thought about that. I just assumed that everyone looked at the same thread as I did, but in reality, some people are avoiding it on purpose.

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

With all due respect....The Time Machine section on the main page has a disclaimer that this entire section is a spolier section enter at your own risk.

So how can Hemispheres post be construed as a spolier when the post is in a thread in the so called spoiler section?

Your a moderator...so please explain.

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (Todem @ May 24 2010, 03:31 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

With all due respect....The Time Machine section on the main page has a disclaimer that this entire section is a spolier section enter at your own risk.

So how can Hemispheres post be construed as a spolier when the post is in a thread in the so called spoiler section?

While I still do apologize on my behalf, I have to agree here as well.

I had just recently read this disclaimer, and it does in fact state that any thread in the Time Machine Tour section can basically be considered spoiler. And really... if you DO want to spare yourself any unwanted revelations for your own sake, it'd be best to stay off this forum (at least the Time Machine one) entirely.

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ May 24 2010, 03:57 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

I had just recently read this disclaimer, and it does in fact state that any thread in the Time Machine Tour section can basically be considered spoiler. And really... if you DO want to spare yourself any unwanted revelations for your own sake, it'd be best to stay off this forum (at least the Time Machine one) entirely.

It's all good Hemi.......

The others just need to take a few Midol.

QUOTE (Steve Jobs @ May 24 2010, 04:10 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

i'm pissed too.

in a poll thread where people specifically answered "no i'm not peeking"

at least he wasn't a douche about it. thanks for the apology. it's all good cool.gif

QUOTE (Steve Jobs @ May 24 2010, 05:10 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ May 24 2010, 04:57 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

It's cool, man. I wasn't giving you 'that' hard a time about it. And I realize what the forum is for. I helped in its creation. However, the entire thread's nature is for discussing who DOESN'T want to know and it's the only reason I came in here. I have not gone into any other thread, which as the rules also state, should have the word SPOILER in the thread title (which this does not).

See the issue, here?

QUOTE (Pags @ May 24 2010, 05:02 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

You suck it.

It's a thread about those who DO and don't want to know.....

QUOTE (Steve Jobs @ May 24 2010, 07:23 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

You suck it.

Don't antagonize me further, or your time at TRF will be short lived. You had no business getting involved with something quite minor, and now you're making something it didn't need to be.

Get lost. Don't respond.

QUOTE (Pags @ May 24 2010, 06:27 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

You suck it.

Don't antagonize me further, or your time at TRF will be short lived. You had no business getting involved with something quite minor, and now you're making something it didn't need to be.

Get lost. Don't respond.

Oh man, you're right.. I just noticed that there is no "Spoiler" warning in the thread title. Now I REALLY feel bad about it. I guess I was browsing several threads and got them mixed up as to which one I was replying to and what their stipulations were. Sorry again!

If it's any consolation, I'm liek this in real life when it comes to blabbing stuff that should be kept secret.. my mind doesn't think enough to say "STOP!" smile.gif

All that matters is.... in a month's time we're going to all be blessed with the godly presence that is Rush \m/

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

You suck it.

Get lost. Don't respond.

Short lived.......not the first time.

Use your Obi-one moderator powers and bring this to an end....and keep suckin' it.

The 14 of you in the poll that don't want to know can spend the next few months over at JustinBieber.com

What's the big deal in knowing the setlist prior to anyway? I can understand wanting to be surprised, but it shouldn't change one's experience. Plus, these guys have been touring for 30+ years and their core songs are played every tour.....no surprise there.

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

You suck it.

You say "DO and don't," and I say "Do AND don't." Meaning since one of those two poll choices is "don't," then this thread is ALSO for the people who don't want to know the setlist. Right?

Time Machine is indeed a spoiler forum, and as we've stated a few times, you come in there at your own risk. Pags explained why he thought it was safe to enter this particular thread, and he (possibly) got burned (IF the aforementioned songs are indeed in the setlist).

Hemispheres89 made an honest mistake, he apologized, and it's all good. Everyone here should check out the pinned thread atop this forum about how to post spoilers. One of the posts in there says this:

Be careful about posting spoilers in threads that weren't started as spoiler threads, or are not marked as containing spoilers. If you want to post a spoiler, either start a new properly marked spoiler thread or look for an existing thread that fits your topic that is already marked "SPOILER".

QUOTE (Steve Jobs @ May 24 2010, 07:54 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

You suck it.

Get lost. Don't respond.

Use your Obi-one moderator powers and bring this to an end....and keep suckin' it.

The 14 of you in the poll that don't want to know can spend the next few months over at JustinBieber.com

You know, I had a familiar feeling about you from the first post. Hi Hermy - again. Thanks for removing any doubt I had that banning you was too harsh. How many times does this make? I've lost count, because you keep coming back. The other two from 'the pub' were a no-brainer, but I actually wondered if banning you along with them was the wrong move. Nope. Thanks for reaffirming that it was the right call. Bye. Again.

Hermy and Pa-ags, sittin' in a tree. . . laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 21 2010, 11:24 AM)
I always look so i can plan my Beer break

laugh.gif

cool10.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 24 2010, 10:24 PM)

You say "DO and don't," and I say "Do AND don't." Meaning since one of those two poll choices is "don't," then this thread is ALSO for the people who don't want to know the setlist. Right?

Time Machine is indeed a spoiler forum, and as we've stated a few times, you come in there at your own risk. Pags explained why he thought it was safe to enter this particular thread, and he (possibly) got burned (IF the aforementioned songs are indeed in the setlist).

Hemispheres89 made an honest mistake, he apologized, and it's all good. Everyone here should check out the pinned thread atop this forum about how to post spoilers. One of the posts in there says this:

Be careful about posting spoilers in threads that weren't started as spoiler threads, or are not marked as containing spoilers. If you want to post a spoiler, either start a new properly marked spoiler thread or look for an existing thread that fits your topic that is already marked "SPOILER".

Got it.

cool.gif

QUOTE (Steve Jobs @ May 24 2010, 06:54 PM)

Thanks, jerk.

Pags,

Suck it. moon.gif

You suck it.

Get lost. Don't respond.

um..it's obi-wan...

juss sayin

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 24 2010, 12:24 PM)

Nobodys Hero was just posting the setlist that was sent in an e-mail. Don't confuse N.H. with the "In The Know" bullshit going on around here . I for one hope it is The set

Thanks metaldad! 1022.gif I'm tired of getting hammered for something I DID NOT MAKE UP! I hope I get to meet Bright Antenna in an alley somewhere for his comment about me. TROLL!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ May 26 2010, 09:04 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 24 2010, 12:24 PM)

Thanks metaldad! 1022.gif I'm tired of getting hammered for something I DID NOT MAKE UP! I hope I get to meet Bright Antenna in an alley somewhere for his comment about me. TROLL!

trink39.gif