What song is stuck in your head?

Jaye

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice Cooper -I Love The Dead [since i woke up today] confused13.gif

Jethro Tull - Rainbow Blues

Just before I got up, I had this short dream where I was singing (very well, I might add tongue.gif ) this song. So it's been in my head since.

QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Sep 16 2010, 06:42 AM)
The White Stripes- Fell in love with a girl  wub.gif I just watched the video.

I love that video tongue.gif

Thick As A Brick by Jethro Tull has been going on in my head on repeat since Sunday. I love this song and its perfect fusion of Folk, Prog, Jazz and Blues; and just about every other genre, come to think of it. tongue.gif

I always chuckle when he sings "So, where the hell was biggles; When you needed him last saturday?"

QUOTE (Ted Barchetta @ Sep 16 2010, 05:03 PM)
Thick As A Brick by Jethro Tull has been going on in my head on repeat since Sunday. I love this song and its perfect fusion of Folk, Prog, Jazz and Blues; and just about every other genre, come to think of it. tongue.gif

I always chuckle when he sings "So, where the hell was biggles; When you needed him last saturday?"

lol. I think that your reply is probably the most unlikely answer I can think of, bro. That's incredible. With all the different tempo, time and key changes...yer head must be filled with just a barrage of these two or maybe three-measure snippets from the piece.."...and where the hell was Biggles, when we needed him last Saturday, and where are all the Sportsmen who always pulled you through?..." ahahaha.

That's great...I love TAAB...think that it's an absolute masterpiece...all forty plus minutes of it...I think that it's the most important piece of Progressive Rock music ever conceived...even more important that things like Close To The Edge and 2112... And, all this mention of the piece over the last few days totally warrants a full spin of it this evening...Thanks for the good idea, friend...

Ya know what stupid song I have in me head at the moment? I saw the 1980's Debbie Gibson video for 'Shake Your Love' yesterday morning and it made me laugh so hard, so many memories attached to that given moment in time...I guess that Debbie got her revenge on me though by making that song stick with me long time.

♪♫ I'm under a spell again, boy I'm wondering why...This is not a game of love but an emotional tie...I'm trying to figure out my heart (heart...)

But I can't offer you proof, of why we should never be apart, and that is the (that is the) that is the truth (Sing it Debbie) Oh... Shake your love - I just can't shake your love - Shake your love - I just can't shake - - your love. ♪♫

Leaves are falling all around

It's time I was on my way

Thanks to you I'm much obliged

Such a pleasant stay

But now it's time for me to go

The autumn moon lights my way.

and now I smell the rain

and and with it pain

and it's headed my way old.gif