Only on TRF

lerxt1990

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 11 2010, 04:07 PM)
Who's it going to take to stop this SHIT?!

P-Digi, if you are the big victim like your trying to come across as, STOP DRAGGING THE FEUD ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. Especially if it's a PM thing, they're called Private Messages for a reason.

I didn't post anything he said. Not a victim. Not claiming to be either. Just having a say when my name gets brought up in every other post. Clearly Necro can't shut up either...LOL. Is it better when he goes on and on and on??

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 11 2010, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 11 2010, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 11 2010, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 11 2010, 08:22 PM)
Some grit their teeth seeing me complain about it.

But why should people HAVE to?

I know it's a message board, yada yada, and in a thread like this you were bang on; without a negative comment it would have died a quick death with one line answers. But in a thread aimed at the thinking behind how certain things happened in Star Wars is it really, honestly neccesary? Is there really nothing else constructive you can do on the board? When my flatmate talks about Paramore I berate him 9 times out of 10, but sometimes it's better to give him that tenth time, leave the sarcasm and let him have his fun for a while and show a little deference.

Anyway, I'll chime out now and leave the fun to everyone else.

Good point, but I think I did say somewhere in all this that I actually DO give the tenth one.

There's a Star Wars thread that Slacker started on here somewhere. I don't think I've done much damage in there. Maybe in the beginning, but I figured that was a true fans thread, so I let it alone.

Go back to the thread where Lerxt asked the question about Vader. Someone gave a three line answer about something or another and then PDigi (I got this copyrighted by the way) came in and told that person that they were overthinking it and then went on a multiple paragraph diatribe about what HE thought about the matter. Hysterical. The one person says very little about it, but THEY are overthinking it. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

That made me laugh hysterically... and with it came my venomous ass-busting.

I'm going to find that thread, and saviour it.

You know what, fair's fair. Also, I saw P-D's post while I was writing this; I can see why you need to keep this up, you're only defending yourself.

I just checked the whole thread and I correct myself. I've NEVER posted anything in it. Enjoy. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2010, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 11 2010, 03:54 PM)
It took me a good half hour to catch up on what the hell is going on.

The board's reliable "feel good" shit-stir got his bell rung by someone is all. You didn't miss much.

But what you did miss was the vile four-letter word-laden PM sent to me yesterday that would make Entourage's Ari Gold blush a time or two. Anger management has a new face. It was interesting to learn how much this all affected him, though.

Awwww... did I speak to ADULT for you in that pm? I only called you the things you deserved to be called. And Ari wouldn't blush at all, i'm sure. Actually... you're quite lucky it was me and not someone like Ari.

I had my bell rung? Really? Yeah... i don't like the way you resorted to replying to my original ass busting. I guess it's like i'm throwing snowballs and then you shoot a gun. Boy... i have no reason to be pissed about that huh? So yeah... i guess you rung my bell. Has nothing to do with the fact that three of my kids, who are members here, including my daughter (who the powerpuff signature is for) see you making these accusations against me, right?

You're something man.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2010, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 11 2010, 03:57 PM)
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/pdigi_tn.jpg
P-Digi

Now THAT is the shit. You rule. 1022.gif (I haz no photoshop skilz, clearly).

Most awesome.

No room for the medallion I'm afraid!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 11 2010, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2010, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 11 2010, 03:54 PM)
It took me a good half hour to catch up on what the hell is going on.

The board's reliable "feel good" shit-stir got his bell rung by someone is all. You didn't miss much.

But what you did miss was the vile four-letter word-laden PM sent to me yesterday that would make Entourage's Ari Gold blush a time or two. Anger management has a new face. It was interesting to learn how much this all affected him, though.

Awwww... did I speak to ADULT for you in that pm? I only called you the things you deserved to be called. And Ari wouldn't blush at all, i'm sure. Actually... you're quite lucky it was me and not someone like Ari.

I had my bell rung? Really? Yeah... i don't like the way you resorted to replying to my original ass busting. I guess it's like i'm throwing snowballs and then you shoot a gun. Boy... i have no reason to be pissed about that huh? So yeah... i guess you rung my bell. Has nothing to do with the fact that three of my kids, who are members here, including my daughter (who the powerpuff signature is for) see you making these accusations against me, right?

You're something man.

Translation:

http://data.rockyou.com/images/fbflair/pf_img/4/9/f/4/49f408b2e530008b7a8d85addda28e436efed1c7.jpg

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 11 2010, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2010, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 11 2010, 03:57 PM)
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/pdigi_tn.jpg
P-Digi

Now THAT is the shit. You rule. 1022.gif (I haz no photoshop skilz, clearly).

Most awesome.

No room for the medallion I'm afraid!

laugh.gif

Hey, you did a great job. I even made it my avatar. biggrin.gif

Necro... Presto...

You guys are both very much loved regulars here, and this whole fiasco has just gotten out of control. Let it go, maybe get away from the PC for the rest of the evening or something and just let her go brothers.

Hurling cyber insults always ends this way and it's beneath you both. Really.

Maybe start tomorrow fresh and start a thread on a topic you both enjoy. Maybe a TYPE O NEGATIVE thread or something and I'll be there to shoot the shit also.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2010, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 11 2010, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2010, 04:53 PM)
"Well, you must be a pedophile/child killer cuz you have PowerPuff Girls in your sig".

No, actually I just think it's ironic calling people geeks, losers, etc. when having Power Puff Girls in your signature. In fact it's laughable. I'm still chortling.

Is there really nothing else constructive you can do on the board?

This.

But you didn't say it was ironic did you? You said i have it there to bait little children, and then you posted a picture of Gacy. Isn't it?

Saying it was ironic and you found it was funny would have been fine. Saying what you did say and posting that pic is what made you a classless piece of shit. And i'm NOT chortling over it.

I've explained what that pic was about to you in pms and you continue to press this issue, which further adds to my above statement.

It was a joke and in poor taste. I said that not long afterwards. But we're all over it now. Well, some of us are. For what it's worth, I apologize for posting a picture of John Wayne Gacy and thereby insinuating you rape and kill little children. I don't know you well enough to know whether that's true or not, therefore I assumed you'd see it as me trying to make a point about all your hyperbole and insinuations. It was exagerrated and incorrect, I presume. I apologize.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 11 2010, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2010, 04:53 PM)
"Well, you must be a pedophile/child killer cuz you have PowerPuff Girls in your sig".

No, actually I just think it's ironic calling people geeks, losers, etc. when having Power Puff Girls in your signature. In fact it's laughable. I'm still chortling.

Is there really nothing else constructive you can do on the board?

This.

But you didn't say it was ironic did you? You said i have it there to bait little children, and then you posted a picture of Gacy. Isn't it?

Saying it was ironic and you found it was funny would have been fine. Saying what you did say and posting that pic is what made you a classless piece of shit. And i'm NOT chortling over it.

I've explained what that pic was about to you in pms and you continue to press this issue, which further adds to my above statement.

It was a joke and in poor taste. I said that not long afterwards. But we're all over it now. Well, some of us are. For what it's worth, I apologize for posting a picture of John Wayne Gacy and thereby insinuating you rape and kill little children. I don't know you well enough to know whether that's true or not, therefore I assumed you'd see it as me trying to make a point about all your hyperbole and insinuations. It was exagerrated and incorrect, I presume. I apologize.

Somehow, the bolded words take a lot out of the so-called apology. But to answer Mandy... i'll stop it. What was once fun turned ugly big time. My bad. Knowing that you can't interject a difference of opinion into a close minded fan base should have been enough knowledge for me to not have done this again.

I took off today cuz I was sick and I think i've spent a good part of my day dealing with this shit. Not worth it. No one's gonna change their mind about this series, regardless of their opinion, so though i've never agreed in bowing out of an argument, in this case I think maybe I should. It can't be civil. It's worse than SOCN.

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 11 2010, 04:20 PM)
Necro... Presto... 

You guys are both very much loved regulars here, and this whole fiasco has just gotten out of control.  Let it go, maybe get away from the PC for the rest of the evening or something and just let her go brothers.

Hurling cyber insults always ends this way and it's beneath you both.  Really.

Maybe start tomorrow fresh and start a thread on a topic you both enjoy.  Maybe a TYPE O NEGATIVE thread or something and I'll be there to shoot the shit also.

LOL!! biggrin.gif Sounds like a plan, man.

trink39.gif

Feel better, Necro. Sorry to hear you're sick.

Edited by Presto-digitation

The most contentious issues on TRF include:

Obama

Religion

Athieism

Star Wars

Edited by GeddyRulz

EDIT: Sorry. We all good now? Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 11 2010, 05:24 PM)
I like Beer

April 23rd ! 1022.gif